Located

As Luke was watching the little movies in his head of past memories, I thought more about what luke has said Earlier and how when I asked him what happened at the mall he said he was afraid of my reaction. Almost as if he thought I would... hate him. I thought I better wait for that question, like he has said and get the full story. After all I did not want to hate him, there was just something about him that made me not want to hate him.

"So who is Jezebel?" He snapped out of his little self induced trance and back to the real world.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"I said who is Jezebel?"

"Oh." He paused. "Jezebel, was pretty and amazing." He had such lust in his voice. "She had pretty, pretty long Red hair, It was dyed of course. She had amazing brown eyes." He looked away for a moment and looked back at me. His eyes were kind of watery, he must have really cared for her, but he snapped out of it. "But she was not and a normal person... she was... one of the first of her kinds." I looked at him puzzled. "But, enough about her. Got any more questions?"

"That was my last one. For now. Now you said after my last question you would tell me what happpened at the mall."

"Ahh yes the mall... You know there is a right time and a bad time for everything, and this right here is a bad time to answer that question."

"But you promised." I sounded like a little kid, but I didn't care I wanted to know.

"Lizzy, You have taken this all very well..."

"I always had a feeling that those things... were real." I had Interrupted him mid sentence.

"And thats why we will wait for the right time to tell you. Whoa! Look at the time!" I looked over at the clock, it said eleven,ten pm.

"You know, they say when its eleven eleven pm. you make a wish and it will come true." A soon as I got done saying that it turned eleven eleven. I looked at Luke the looked back at the clock. I closed my eyes and made a wish. When I opened my eyes Luke was looking at m and laughing.

"What?! Whats so funny, can't you let me wish." I said it in a joking to, knowing it would make him laugh even more.

"yes, I let you this one wish. What did you wish for?"

"You can't tell any one what you wished for or else it won't come true." I started giggling at him. He grabbed my hand and took me to the balcony.

"You know," He said it as if he were trying to copy what I had said earlier. "People say if you wish on a start and say, Start light, start bright, the first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight." after Luke said that he closed his eyes and made a wish. when he opened his eyes he looked at me and smiled.His eyes twinkled in the moon light, his bright blue dreamy eyes.

What was I thinking! I would not start falling for him, now way! He took me a way from my family and friends. A little voice Inside my head kicked in 'Ya and brought you here to a nice big HUGE mansion to help you'  I couldn't argue with that. He did tell me why and how he was going to help me. NO! What am I saying. Even trying to convince my self that I could not possibly even a little bit fall for this guy. He had to many secrets, which I guess is what made me want him. I knew I couldn't fall for him, but I had already started to fall, and I was assuming I was going to land flat on my face. 

Luke started, leaning closer and closer to me as if he were going to kiss me. There I stood Frozen not wanting to move. Wanting him to kiss me, when Nikki just barged in.

"Well, well,well. Look how fast this is moving along. I'm gone for and hour and you two are about to start making out under the moon light.  How romantic." You could clearly hear the sarcasm in her voice along with annoyance. She did not like the Idea of me and him, but I wasn't sure if I did either.

"I hate to break up this little love fest, but her blood lines been found."

"What it took years for the last doppelgänger to be found! Why so soon?" Luke was clearly worried, for more than one reason.

"I have no clue... they must have got new guys."

"What exactly happened to the last?" I was freaking out at this point.

"Um... you don't want to know." Nikki was even a little but freaked 

"It does not matter that was in the past, were in the now and we need to move now!"