The Dream

When we got a back to the boys flat, we brought all of my stuff into the room they put me in this morning. The bed was suddenly covered with shopping bags filled with all of my new, pretty clothes.

"Welcome to your new room!" Louis exclaimed.

"It's mine?" I asked in shock.

The rest of the boys walked into my room.

"What? Did you think that we were going to make you sleep on the couch, or share a room?" Liam said.

"Well, I didn't really think about it to be honest," I replied quietly.

"By the way, if you get lonely tonight, my room is right down the hall," Harry said, and he gave his eyebrows a little wiggle.

Louis then walked up to him, and hit him upside the head, and hard.

"Awww! Boobear, that hurt me," Harry said.

"Sorry Hazzabear," Louis replied, and then walked away from him, and out of the room.

"We're just going to leave you to go and get unpacked," Zayn said to me, and everyone walked out of the room.

"Scream if you need anything!" Niall yelled as Harry shut the door.

"Will do!" I yelled back. 

.

.

.

.

.

Once I was all by myself, I looked around my room for the first time.

The room was red, but two of the walls had white poke-a-dotes on them. Also on the walls were One Direction poster. And I mean a lot of One Direction posers. When counted them, there were twelve.

The boys probably had fun picking them out, but it seemed kind of weird to me that they now have a room in their house that is covered in One Direction poster.

My bed was in the corner, on the ground, and had a white, One Direction comforter on it. On the wall at the end of the bed, there was a door that led into a yellow, duck themed bathroom.

When you're lying on the bed, a white bookcase is right in front of you. It was full of books. There was everything from Garfield comics to Gossip Girl's in there along with the books that they wrote, and a collection of magazines that had One Direction on the front cover.

On top of the book shelf, there was a lot of One Direction merchandise. Necklaces, bracelets, hair bands, and dolls. Both generations of the dolls.

On the side of my bed, there was a white nightstand, and at the head of my bed, there was a window, and next to the window, there was a huge, four piece sound system with, you guessed it, One Direction CD's stacked up by it.

'Wow, a creeply large amount of One Direction stuff,' I thought to myself. 'It would be weird for a fan to have this much stuff, but since it's One Direction stuff that One Direction owns, it's even weirder.'

Also in my room, there was a giant beanbag chair, with this huge arse teddy bear sitting on it. He had on a One Direction shirt, necklace, bracelet and hat. He was holding a little card that said, 'Hope you like your room!' that all of the boys had signed.

'I could totally sell that note on eBay,' I thought to myself. 'I would get sooo much money for it."

Across from the teddy bear, which I decided to name Ted, there was my closet. It was a nice size, and it was full of hangers, so I started to hang up my clothes. Some of the hangers were already taken up with One Direction shirts, and pants. They were even in my size.

Also in my closet, there were shelves with drawers in them so I had a place where I could put my bras, underwear's, and pajamas. This is where I got a little creeped out.

In one of the drowers, there were several pairs of boxers, socks, bra's and underwear, all of which had One Direction on it. Why they would buy me all that 1D stuff, I don't know, but I really didn't feel like asking.

I unpacked my duffel bags and put away my toiletries, and plugged my phone charger into the out lit by my bed, and charged my phone. I then took the picture of Brett that was carefully wrapped up in a shirt, and put it on my night stand.

It took me over an hour to put all of my stuff away, and when I was done, I decided to take a nap.

I'm not really a nap taking person, but when you're woken up around five in the morning and thrown into a car, then forced to go shopping for several hours, you're going to become tired.

I crawled into my bed, looked at Brett, closed my eyes, and within minutes, I was out.

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

*****

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

"BRITTANY! OH MY GOD BRITTANY!" Jake screamed when he walked into my room. He ran towards my still body covered in blood, the blade laying on the floor beside me.

He cradled me in his arms, tears were pouring down his face. He pulled out his phone and dialed 999.

"Hello, yes, my friend just tried to kill herself," he said, and gave them my address, and then hung up.

He took his shirt off and wrapped it around my wrists and started to put pressure on them.

"Brittany! Why would you do this?!?" He yelled.

"He left me," I said weakly.

"That's not a reason to die!"

"I loved him, and h-he loved me. He's gone. I needed him," I said.

"But I need you," he screamed.

"Not like he did," I said and had tears streaming down my face.

"We all loved him, he was perfect, but your life will move on from him eventually," Jake said, kissing the top of my head.

"I can't believe he left me," I said, then everything went black.