Chapter 13- Red Bra

Harry's POV

"Stella,"I whispered softly as I cupped my hand on her cheek. She looked up at me with big brown eyes and smiled. My lips lightly touched hers as we kissed under the stars.

I"I think I'm in-" I began to say until everything went blank.

I squinted as light began to pour through the curtains. My arms were wrapped around Stella as she held me tightly and rested her head on my chest. She looked peaceful. Her long black eyelashes had little smears of mascara and her long brown curls were all over the place, but she was still beautiful.

I regretted everything last night. Why did I invite Erin to the club? Why was I so mean to Zayn even if Stella and I were nothing? I would protect Stella, because she's my sister. I guess we weren't really brother and sister. We didn't act like that, we meant something more to each other. I thought she was beautiful, but who else wouldn't think that? She was gorgeous actually.

I regretted saying that I wouldn't fuck her. I would fuck her all day and all night if I could. I didn't want to ruin our relationship, but I thought I already did when I saw her cry at my remark. I knew Erin since we were kids. She was very sweet, I guess I was wrong.

She moved her head and I closed my eyes to pretend I wasn't looking at her. Her eyes fluttered open as she yawned and squinted at the bright light. My hand was on her upper thigh as she starred at it. She bit her lip and tried to squeeze of my embrace. I lightly groaned as I hugged her tightly as she laughed.

"Harry, let me go,"She whispered as she pulled my arm away and walked to the bathroom. I watched her hips swift back and forth as I tried to tell myself 'she's your sister!'

A few minutes later, Stella came back in with her hair tied up in a bun as she entered the room. "I have such a bad hangover,"She mumbled as she put her beige heels back on.

"You know what,"I said as I grabbed a hoodie and some sweats, "I haven't gone to your prison yet,"I smirked at her. Her face lit up with joy as she pulled me out of the room and out the door.

"First, carry me to my house,"She smiled as she hopped on my back and we made our way down the street. "Oh come on! You're so slow!"She yelled as she hit me on my shoulder.

"It's not exactly easy carrying an elephant on your back you know,"I laughed as she clung onto my neck so tightly that I was practically chocking. Along the way to her house, I was bushed into a bush several times and almost got caught J-Walking.

Stella opened the door and ran up the stairs. I chased her up and wrapped my arms around her waist as I caught up to her.

"I need to change out of this first,"She said as she walked over to the dresser and pulled out the first things she saw. "Just wait here,"She said as she skipped away into the bathroom. I looked at the pictures on the walls with her and her friends. Her room was actually as messy as mine. There was a trash can over flowing with empty Starbucks coffee cups, clothes scattered across the floor, and of course a messy bed.

"Fuck,"Stella mumbled as I heard the echo from the bathroom.

"Is everything alright?"I yelled over.

"Yeah everything is fine, oh wait. Can you get me a bra over at my dresser?"She asked. A bra. Is she really asking me this?

"Um, sure,"I mumbled nervously. I walked over to the dresser and opened up a drawer filled with bras. There was red ones, black ones, white ones and other stuff. Her boobs were pretty big if they were this size. I picked up a red one and hoped this one was ok.

"Stella,"I said through the door. She opened a crack through the door and grabbed the bra out of my hands."Why'd you get a red one?"Stella yelled.

"Oh um sorry, I'll get-"A began to say until Stella said, "It's fine, whatever." I drifted off into her room and slumped down on her bed with embarrassment. Why'd you pick a red one? Then, Stella walked into the room in jeans that were cut in random places and she wore a white v-neck that showed her red bra. No wonder. I guess that was considered a good thing.

~

Sorry for the bad name of the chapter! LOL! :D

What do you think so far?