Chapter 10- Keep Dreaming

A/N: Guys, look. I'm sorry for not updating for so long. I am so sorry. I promised I will update on September 3. And here you go. I am going to update.  =)

Comment, Vote. Please comment because I need to prove my writing. <3

Love you all. :)

~~~~~~

Chapter 10- Keep Dreaming

Stella's POV

I tapped my pen to a rhythm on the side of my desk. I looked down at my light brown waves of hair and admired Harry's jacket. His clothes were huge on me but it was comfy and it smelled like him too.

The bell rang loudly and people rushed out out of the classroom. I walked to my locker to see Erin and some friends smiling at me. I waved at them and they glanced at each-other.

"Hey,"I said as I opened my locker. Erin slammed the locker closed and leaned on it so I wouldn't open it.

"Um, why'd you do that?"I asked as I gave her a confused look.

"I ask the questions here,"She said as her and her friends surrounded me,"Why are you wearing that?" She pointed at my sweater and poked my shoulder really hard. "Oh, and why'd you and Harry come late to school?"

"I stayed over at Harry's,"I muttered. Erin crossed her arms and looked furious.

"So Harry did fuck you?" She said with disgust," You slut,"

"Excuse me?"I gasped but it was too late it stand up for myself. Erin slapped my across my face. " What the fuck is your problem?" I screamed in agony as I touched my cheek which was throbbing. A mob of people gathered around us.

"You're my problem! You've been trying to get in my way the whole time!" She screamed and was about to slap me again until someone stopped her. It was Harry.

"If you lay another finger on her I will kill you,"Harry grumbled and stood in between us.

"Do you guys actually believe I fucked up Stella?"He laughed and crossed his arms, " Do you think I would fuck a girl like that?" He looked with hate and disgust. That tore my heart apart. Everyone laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world. I bit my lip with anger. Erin smirked at Harry's remark. How can Harry do this to me? A tear fell from my eye. I pushed people out of my way and ran into the empty hallway. I could still hear people laughing. I cried harder.

I was fucking tired of this shit. Everyone hated me. Erin hated me. Harry hated me. I was finally thinking Harry was like the one in my dreams but everything came crashing down. I just wanted this all to end. I thought Harry was different from all the rest, guess not. Erin was the closest thing to a best friend and she thought I betrayed her. Since when did she have feelings for Harry? I should've never tried to stop that fight. I should've never stayed at Harry. I should've never believed that my dreams may come true.

I ran into the girls' locker room and I sat down on the bench and cried my eyes out. I buried my head in my hands and just wanted to be alone. I never should've trusted Harry or Erin or anyone for that matter. No one cared.

"Are you ok?"A voice came from behind the row of lockers. Then, a girl walked to me and smiled. She had short brown hair and had a cheeky smile. She reminded me of an angel.

"Um, yeah, I'm ok."I said as I got up and wiped away my tears with Harry's jacket.

"Well, you don't look ok,"She said as she got out a small mirror. I looked at myself and I had big puffy red eyes and my face was bright pink. Was I crying that hard?

"Stella?"Another voice came from the door. Niall peeked through the door and looked concerned. "Are you ok?"He said softly.

"Yeah, don't worry about me,"I whispered. The girl next to me looked at Niall with awe, Niall was doing the same.

"Well, Harry didn't mean what he said. He's looking for you,"He said as he walked in.

"I don't want to see him. I never want to see him,"I said as I got up and ran my fingers through my hair.

" He didn't mean a single word he said. If he didn't have feelings for you, why would he carry you all the way to the office when you fainted?"He was true. I didn't say anything. I just stood there and played with the end of my hair.

"Just go and see him," The girl said as she got up and whispered," I'm Annie by the way." She smiled and blushed a little when she passed by Niall. Niall was laughed and smiled. I wish Harry and I were like that. If he had feelings for me he would've showed it. He didn't. Did he had feelings for me? All I could do is dream.