Chapter 11- Cherry Red Lipstick

I slammed the front door loudly and stomped all the way up the stairs to my room. I took off Harry's clothes and threw it on the ground. I stomped all over it and kicked it to the end of the bedroom. I crashed flat on my bed and cried my eyes out until there was no more tears left.

I had feelings for Harry, no matter how much I tried to tell myself I don't, but I lie to myself all the time. Hanging with Harry was the best day of my life and laying in his arms at night was a moment that I will remember forever. I guess he didn't feel the same.

I never knew Erin liked Harry. Sure she seemed like a bitch at first but she was the closest thing to a friend for my standards. I never thought she'd do something like this to me. She probably thought that I wasn't her friend at all, more like an acquaintance.

I stood up from my bed and walked to the mirror. My eyes were puffy and red. My cheeks turned bright pink. My hair was going in all directions. I was a mess.

I wasn't the only one who hated me. Why do I try so hard to please everyone? Since everyone hated me I guess they made me hate me too. Why did I just had to get feelings for him? Why can't I just start over? That's when it hit me.

Before I knew it, I was getting a pair of scissors out. I stroked my long brown hair for one last time, well it would just be shorter. My hair reached the top of my butt so I needed this anyway. I cut my hair before so many times so I wasn't going to make any mistakes.

I cut the first strand of hair and cut it until it hit right above my boobs. That's short enough. I sighed as I watched in the mirror the hair falling down to the floor. Goodbye 2 years of long hair. That was all in the past.

I cut up some front bangs and I looked at myself one more time. I looked totally different in a good way. It made me feel myself. I smiled with delight as I looked at myself in the mirror. Next.

I opened the closet to see it filled with skirts, crop tops, floral dresses, and other stuff most girls wear. I didn't have the guts to throw it out so I "recycled" some clothes.

I got out a pair of black tights and laid it on my bed. I started cutting straight holes up the sides to look like rips. I stopped cutting until it reached the top of my thigh. I did the same to the other leg. It turned out extremely sexy. I got out a black leather jacket and a white lace tank top. I tried everything on together and it made me feel...hot.

There was something missing. Then, I grabbed my red Ray Bans and put on a matching red lipstick on my lips. Now this was Stella Brookes.

I took everything off and laid it on my dresser. I checked my phone to see 20 missed calls and 12 texts. Liam called 4 times 2 texts, Niall 5 calls and 3 texts, Louis 4 calls and 4 texts, Zayn 3 calls and 3 texts. None from Harry.

He didn't have any feelings for me at all. It broke my heart to know that the man of my dreams is a monster in reality. How can something so beautiful become a nightmare? I would've not replied anyway. I threw my phone across the room and laid in bed. One day, Harry would realize what he missed out on. I won't let Erin get the best of me. I haven't lost my virginity yet. Not so shocking. I kept my limitations because of my dreams. It just didn't feel right if it wasn't with Harry.

I heard my phone buzz across the room. I didn't want to answer, but there was something that forced me to. I got up and saw to see a message from an Unknown number. I opened it up to see a picture of Harry at a club with the rest of the boys. They were all completely drunk and then, I noticed Harry's arm wrapped around a skimpy slut. Erin.

The caption was "Guess who I saw at a club? -Annie." It broke my heart. I couldn't cry for Harry anymore. I texted her back, "Where? I'm coming." I wasn't going to stay alone all weekend. My phone buzzed again and she texted me the address. I put on a short, black dress with one strap. I put on black eye shadow and made my face look like I wasn't crying all day. While grabbing a pair of heels, I glossed my lips with cherry red lip stick. I brushed my hair and it was still straight.

I took a train to the club and rushed to the entrance. The club's name was RUSH. Annie was waiting for me outside and as soon as she saw me, her jaw dropped.

"You look amazing!"She squealed and dragged me into the club. It was blasting out music so loud that the whole club shook. Annie dragged me to a table far away in the back. She whispered something to me but I couldn't hear.

"What?"I yelled. She pointed at the far end of the club to see Niall, Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Harry. Erin was sitting on his lap and drinking like there's no tomorrow. The rest of the boys were dancing like maniacs and Niall was searching the room for someone.

"Do you want to go over there?"She screamed into my ear. I nodded nervously. Would I just drag Harry away from Erin? Then, I had other ideas.