Chapter 22

Kara's POV

The first thing I do when the ambulance is call Dylan. I'm freaking out.

"Hello?" he said calmly into the phone.

"Hey baby are you out of dinner yet?"

"Yea why?"

"I need to get to the hospital ASAP."

"Wait. Why? What happened? are you ok?" he is about to lose it.

"Yes Dylan honey I'm fine. It's Emily. She was running and slid and her leg broke right through the skin. And she was loosing blood and I'm so scared!" I say in one big breath gasping for air at the end.

"Ok stay right there I'm about to drive past you. I'll come get you baby. Hang tight."

"Ok. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome. I love you. Bye"

"Love you too. Bye"

I sit there worriedly as the game continued as the coaches made them.

But it was barley two minutes and Dylan was here to get me.

I run to his truck and hop in.

"Thanks so much for coming to get me. You're such a sweetheart." I said.

"Hey baby you're welcome. It's what a good boyfriend is for." He said so cute.

"You're a great boyfriend." I grin.

I text Aaron while Dylan is driving. He told me they took Emily back to surgery immediately.

It was quiet for a while. No sound but Dylan's truck engine underneath us.

"Kara baby stop biting your nails. You're going to break a bracket on your braces." Dylan says.

"Oh sorry. It's a nervous habit. But wouldn't be the first time." I chuckle nervously.

He just shakes his head and smiles and focuses his eyes on the road.

Finally we get to the exit that goes to the hospital and we pull into the parking lot. I instantly burst out of the truck and run into the doors and the nurse directs me to Emily's room.

I calm down a bit because people are starting to stare. Then Dylan catches up and grabs my hand and we walk back there together. When we finally see the door I knock and Aaron opens the door and we walk in.

Emily is on the table in a big fat splint and watching the doctor but the gauze on he leg then dipping it in water to make it harden. That was soon a full cast up from her foot to her mid thigh.

The doctor gives a couple of juices to her wears she lost quite a bit of blood. After she's finished, the doctor adjusted her crutches and we all carry on a conversation to Dylan's truck.

When Aaron lifts Emily into the truck. We head home and she is talking about what happened over and over again. But oh well. Getting energy out of her will make her crash later.

So the whole drive home was spent will Emily talking the whole way back. But them when we all got home we had all had a rough day and we all just crashed in my floor....

A.N.

HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING. IVE JUST HAD SO MUCH STRESS IN ME LATELY. IVE HAD MY MUSIC CAREER EITH ALDISTRICT, ALSTATE AND JAZZ AUDITIONS. AND I ALSO HAD A THEATRE PART TO AUDITION FOR AND IM SO NERVOUS ABOUT IF I GOT THE PART OR NOT. but I'm sick tonight with strep throat so what better to do with nothing to do than update? right? cool. Now I love you all thank you so much for your support with this story. Love youuu!!!
-KJ❤️-