Chapter 8

Kara's POV

Today was Saturday. And Emily and Danile over today for a friends day out. I think I'll invite dylan as well.

But then again. I don't wanna be friends with him..... I wanna be more than friends with that boy.

But today i'll invite him and see how things go.

I pick up my phone and text dylan to see if he had any plans so he could go with us.

He instantly replied back and said he'd be here around 11:00 we were leaving around 12. Sadly, I can't drive until next year. I just now got my permit. So mom is dropping us off at the mall while her and Dylan's mom go somewhere.

It was 10:00am right now. So I just decided to hop in the shower because Emily and Danile were both on their way.

Emily and Danile have like this silent connection going on. But they just won't realize that they like eachother.

I strip my clothes and hop in the shower. I might have been in there a while because I heard a knock on the door and someone was already hear.

"Hey Kara! did you die?" yep. It was Emily.

"Mabey!" I told Emily.

"Well me and Danile are here and dylan is on his way. He just texted your phone."

"Ok. Text him back and say ok"

"I did. Don't worry." I could practically feel the smirk on her face through the bathroom door.

Well I finally get out of the shower and put on a black crop top and some black skinny jean cut-offs with the pockets showing.

Then I dried my hair as best I can and heard the door open. It's dylan.

I walk out of the bathroom after I brushed my teeth and see dylan on my bed playing on his iPhone. And Danile and Emily smiling at eachother talking. I have Emily a quick smirk and eyebrow raise and she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Ok guys I'm ready. Are you?" I said

"Yea. We're ready." Emily said.

Me and her look the same. Except her crop top is neon orange.

We all made sure we had our money. And we walked out the door and mom drove us to the mall.

We got out and my mom looked at us all.

"Be carefull boys and girls!" mom said.

"We will mom!" I said.

With that we walked into the mall. The first store we saw was pacsun and we went in there. Danile an dylan disappeard into pacsun and me and emily went to look around ourselves. I bought a pair of high waisted shorts and a belt. Emily did the same. And dylan and Danile bought a couple belts and a snapbacks.
We then walk out and start to walk some more. Until we stopped at rue21 and Emily and I ran in and the boys slowly trailing behind. They seemed to be having a really intense conversation.

"Kara. Do you know what those boys are going on about?" Emily asked.

"No. But I wish I did."i said back.

"Wanna eez drop?" I smirked.

"Yes! lets go kj" that was Emily's nickname for me.

My middle name is stupid. So instead of Kara Jordan. People call me Kara jay or kj.

We check out with our crop tops,bras and hair accessories and sneak over to the boys at the tank tops.

We see them but can't hear them. When me and Emily look at each other and back to the boys.

They were gone.

We tried to lean over to see if they went further down the isle.

As I was about to speak a hand covers my mouth and an arm wrapped around my waist and I hear a muffled scream come from Emily. We both turn around and dylan had hold of me and Danile had hold of Emily.

We both let out a sigh of relief and Emily punched Danile in the shoulder. And I swatted Dylan's arm playfully. They both acted like it hurt so bad. And it was funny.

"Trying to eez drop huh?" Danile said.

"Mabey." we both said.

"Well next time you might wanna be better at it." dylan smirked.

"Dang. Were we that bad?" I said.

"Yes. You guys were terrible at it." Dylan said giggling.

"Ok. We know. Can we go to another store now?" Emily whined.
I nodded and exchanged looks and the guys almost instantly knew what store we were thinking of.

We took their hands and dragged them to the sign of Victoria secret.
They look at eachother and laugh.

"OHHHH no. I am not going into Victoria secret." Dylan said.

"Forget it" Danile said.

"Ok. Fine. You guys go somewhere else and meet us back here in 30 minutes. That gives us time to shop here." I said. And Emily nodded.

"Ok. We're gonna go to Spencer's." Danile said.

Me and Emily laughed at the fact that the store is filled with sex toys, lengerie, party games, and terrible clothing.

"Ok well good luck with that." Emily said. And we both went our seperate ways.

Emily and I spent a while looking at bras and bikinis. I bought a couple of both and so did Emily.

It was then time to meet up with the boys and we check out then walk out to see the boys coming around the corner with shirts, bandanas and shades.

"Well. It's 2:00 but we should go watch a movie or something." Danile suggested.

"Sounds good to me." dylan said.

"What about you guys?" Danile said.

We both nodded. "Sure" and started walking towards the movie theatre. And out our bags in moms car sinse her and Amy were just a couple streets down. I look and see Emily and Danile in front of me and dylan holding hands as they walked.
"AAWWUHH" dylan mutters.
I just giggled a bit.

*get it Em* my subconscious added.

I feel a tap on my fingers and look to see dylan sliding his fingers and intertwining them with mine.

I felt my face turn red and he smiles at me.

We finally get to the movie theatre and see all the movies playing.

"Ok so what do we wanna watch girls?" dylan said.

Without hesitation me and Emily both blurt out.

"THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!"

"Ok fine." Danile said.

We walk in and the boys pay for our tickets and we just skip the popcorn and go straight to the movie.

We get there and surprisingly, not very many people were there. Just a couple people in the front row. So we went all the way up to the top.

We got there just in time to watch the previews.

I noticed that the whole time dylan hasn't broken the lock between our hands.

Emily and I sat in the middle. And Danile was on the end wih Emily and dylan was on the other end with me.

Wait. I feel a sudden hand on my thigh. And it was dylan.

Things are making a big turn of events. With all four of us.

Authors note.

Sorry if the chapter is boring guys. I made this chapter really long this morning where I haven't updated lately. Thank you for 100 reads! I know that's not alot compared to other fan fictions. But this is great for me! thanks guys. Ily all! don't forget to comment vote and tell your friends.
And go follow me on twitter! @karajay65
Thank you guys! 💖