chapter 19

kara's POV.

I wake up with my head pounding.

I look around to see red solo cups all over the place and several spills on the carpet.

I sit up and run my fingers through my tangled hair and realise I cant move my lower body because dylan is laying across my legs.

I smoothly slid my legs from his torso. he flinches but doesnt wake up.

I stand and start walking past past out bodies and just sleeping bodies. then I get to the balcony and emily is up. she looks plastered like she never went to sleep....

she looks and sees me and attepts to stand to her fert but fails and drops on her butt. she then starts crawling towards me.

"uhh emily are you ok?" I ask

"ohhh yeaaa....juss  perfecly finneee." her words run together.

"did you ever go to sleep?"

"mmm....nope."

"I can tell. stay here and let me get dylan up and then we need to go home."

she just falls to her side on the floor and giggles and I walk off to find dylan.

I then find him curled in a ball on the floor and he looks so cute and peacefull.

cameron then comes up behind me.

"need some help?" he asks.

"nahh. he looks so cute." I giggle.

he looks super sexy though when hes grinding all over you the night before.

my subconscious adds.

"wait I could use help with something else though."

"and what would that be?"

"to help me carry emily out the door and to my car. shes plastered."

"yea sure. where is she?" he asked.

" in the floor by the balcony."

he nods and goes and gets her while I wake up dylan.

I shake him lightly and he just shrugs me off. but then I tickle his sides and he opens his eyes and imediatly shuts them and covers his face.

"ow...oh my head hurts." he whines.

"I feel your pain but we gotta go home and make emily sleep. she hasnt slept all night and shes plastered still."

he nods and heads out the door.

then cameron comes out with emily in his arms bridal style and looks at me.

"kara. wich truck is yours?"

"black dodge." I say.

"hey! you're reall goooood lookin." emily blurts out

cam rolls his eyes and then walks out to the door.

"thank you cameron for helping me. see you round."

"youre welcome kara. anytime. just text me if you need anything."

I nod and smile and start to drive back.

aaron texted me and tells me to tell emily that hes going to be at her softball game in 3 day.

------------------'------

well now were almost back to the house and emilys head is out the window and dylan is curled in a ball. as soon as my truck is in the drive way,  dylan walks in and plops on the couch and I have to help emily into the bed. and as sson as she hit the pillow, she was out like a light.

and dylan hits my bed too and goes back to sleep.  I cant do that. once im up, im up. so I just went downstairs and was talking to nash and cam on facetime cause they facetimed me and I was bored...,

basically they didnt talk to me, they just said whats up a couple times and rhen the rest of the time bouncing off the walls and of course almost killing eachother.

then nash threw something and knocked cams phone off the counter. then he goes to pick it up and he starts to freak out...

nash runs with me on facetime in his hand and cam trails far behind him.

"oh gosh nash what did you do?" I say giggling

"I knocked you off the counter and cams phone is cracked to peices like a soider web." he mumbles so cam wont hear.

but that didnt work..

"ohhh...you've done it now Hamilton Nash." cam runs to nash and jerks the phone out of nashs hand and his face was so priceless I had to screenshot it.

"well im gonna go. so you guys can work that out in your own." I say and hang up.

I then here footsteps staggering down the steps. I look jp to see dylan coming down still half asleep. and makes his way to me and wraping his armsaround me and burring his head in my neck.

"im so tired....but I cant go back to sleep" he whines.

"its ok baby I know." I get him off me and he places his head on the counter and I grab a bottle of water out of the fridge and open it.

I take a sip real quick.

"you know what will wake you up?" I ask.

"what?" he mumbles.

without answering I dumb the bottle of water on his head and he shoots up and his eyes almist pop out of his head and he gasps and calms and looks at me and then the excess water that got on the counter and in the floor.

"awake now?" I ask with a huge grin on my face,

he nods and wipes his eyes and heads back upstairs.

--------------------------

Authors Note

hey guys its been a while but I finally updated and so I hope you liked it but im sorry if some of it doesnt make sense. I was half asleep writing the first half of this and then I took a nap and now I finished it. thank you so much for your love and support and make sure to vote and comment. after im done with this fanfic, I has a hayes grier one coming out. and im really gonna try hard on it. but yea...love you guys! inbox me if you have any questions or concerns or thoughts and ideas to me and I will surely give you credit. thank you guys so much and I will talk to you later! :)