Chapter 7

Kara's POV

The whole day after dylan left, I did nothing but lay in bed, eat, and scroll through all my social media.

Then it was time to sleep. So I did.
I texted dylan goodnight and he said it back. And I went to sleep.

----------

I woke up to a good morning text from dylan.

This is starting to become a normal occurrence.....i like it.

My mom came in my room and I shot my head up because I kinda hoped it would be dylan.

"Get up and get ready child. were going to go to lunch with Amy and dylan. It's at 12:00 be ready" she said.

"Well good morning to you too loving mother." I said with a sarcastic smirk on my face.

"Ok ok.sorry. Just be ready" she said

"Ok I'll be ready mom"

She gave me a thumbs up and closed my door.
I look over at the clock and it's 10:45am. My mom knows it dosent take me that long to get ready. She just got my hopes up for nothing. But hey, I get to hang out with dylan today.

I hope things aren't akward. I mean I'm not the awkward type when it comes to guys so it's shouldn't be like that for me.

Dylan's POV

I'm kinda excited for today. I get to have lunch with Kara and her mom. I can tell I'm already like a son to Julie.
And Kara is practically almost claimed as my moms second daughter.

I'm not sure with what I did yesterday. I'm not sure if that was too obvious of a move to Kara. I mean I'm sure it meant I cared when she was sick and the cuddles.
It was all part of making her feel better. I guess the kiss on the cheek was ok too.

I really care about her. Heck I really like her. I just don't think I should tell her yet. I have to wait until the time is right.

"Dylan! lets go!" my mom yelled.

"Ok. Coming!" I yelled back

I hopped into the truck and started it up and the first thing I hear we're my stack pipes on my truck.
I spent alot of money on this truck.

We picked them up at Kara's house and she looked stunning. Her blonde hair curled and still down to her middle back and had very little makeup on.
Her blue skirt and white crop top(I think that's what they are called. Idk) matched her crystal blue eyes as well.

We all did nothing but talk all the way there. We got to know alot of things about eachother.

After lunch was over. I dragged Kara to the car after lunch and we got in. Mom and Julie said they were still in te bathroom so we went on to the car. And as soon as we got in and ssat, it got quiet.

Very very.very quiet he looked over at me and he finally broke the silence.

"I think I really love it here in Kentucky." he said.

"Well that's really good dyaln!" I said back.

We started talking about a bunch of crap and we found in common that we both play guitar. We also started with the puny jokes.

"Hey dylan"

"What karat?" dylan came up with a nick name for me.

Great

"What did president Obama say to the people at the press confrece?"

"Um...i don't know. What?"

"I'm gonna run this country OBAMA self!

We both had a good laugh about that.

It then got quite again. I turn to dylan and give my lip a quick bite.

I see him looking at my lips and he sewed very interested. He put his hand on my cheek and he started to lean in.

My heart rate sped up and blood was rushing through my veins.

I suck in a big breath and I feel his lips collide with mine.

Authors note!

Sorry about the short chapter or keeping you guys waiting so long.
OHHHH all the twitter drama.

Pleas comment vote and tell your friends! love you guys. ❤Thank you for reading.

Twitter: @karajay65
Follow me!