Denial

It’s been a week since the worst day. I'm still in shock with what happened.

Last week was our 5th anniversary. I met him when we're in college. We were block mates. I didn't really notice him at first. He was pretty ordinary. Until that day, it was raining. I was on my way out of the university. I was opening my umbrella when he approached me. He was saying something about me sharing my umbrella with him because he forgot to bring one. I was looking at him like it was the first time I looked at him. I just suddenly noticed his deep brown eyes, and his long eyelashes, and his lips that is so kissable, and his perfect jaw line. I asked myself why haven't I noticed those before? We've been block mates for a year now.

I shared my umbrella with him, and that's the start of our story. We started talking and texting until he asked me out and we became a couple and last week we've celebrated our 5th anniversary.

I've never thought that we would last that long. I'm so happy and thankful for having him. He was always there for me, helping me with everything. Back when we were in college, he always help me on subjects that I'm not good at. When we're looking for work, he always make sure that I go in every interview and exam he goes. He was also caring and sweet. He take care of me whenever I'm sick, and he always have this little gifts and surprises even if there's no special occasion. He always say that he just wanna make me happy. I always say that simply having him makes me that happiest girl in the universe. I love him so much.

But now he's gone. How can I live without him? Who will take care of me whenever I'm sick? Who will give me little gifts? Who will surprise me? Who will hug me, and kiss me, and love me? Will I ever be able to live? Should I even try to live? I mean what's the point of living without him? Without the love of my life? I don't think I can survive this.

Maybe this is just a bad dream, a nightmare. Maybe I will wake up anytime soon. This can't be happening right? I'll wake up and he'll be by my side. I'll wake up and we'll get married after a year or two. I'll wake up and we will live happily ever after. Oh God, please wake me up!