Bad Move...

“Trent! Get her!” then he disappeared after Lizz. I stood my ground, knowing if I follow, Danny would too and I could let him near her. I only pray to the Goddess that she could fight him off. Now it was just me and Danny, face to face.

         “Touch her, you son of a bitch, and I swear I will cut your balls off.” a growl comes to my lips.

         “Who said I wanted her anymore? Trent can do with her what he wishes. I’d like to take you to go, though.” he looks me over and smiles then takes a step closer. He continues, “Damn you’re short, but God it’s so sexy.”

         “God doesn’t exist. Only the Goddess.” and that set him off. I take a stance and whisper, too low for him to hear, “Come get me you son of a bitch. I dare you.” and in a flash second, I was on the ground, pinned. He had me, and he knew it. So, he takes advantage, and picks me up, spins me around, and pins me against a tree. Then I hear his pants unzip and his hand move to my zipper. That’s about the time I lose it and my elbow flies back and connects with his throat. His hands were gone like that and he was coughing hard. I ran as fast as I could; following Lizz’s foot tracks, only hoping I was fast enough.

         I found them, my instincts taking over, so I didn’t even think about it. I was at Trent’s back, grabbing his shirt, in seconds. The adrenaline was pumping so fast, he felt like an overstuffed backpack when I throw him about thirty feet from us. His head smacked the ground with a thud and he was out cold. I pulled Lizz into my arms, “Shh, I got you, I got you. It’s time to get Stevie and go-” but I was cut short from someone tackling me to the ground. Thankfully, I dropped Lizz and so I didn’t land on her. And that’s the last thing I remember before everything went black.

         When I awoke, everything was pitch dark. I couldn’t hear anything and something, or someone, was pressed against me so I couldn’t move. I tried desperately to see what was in front of me but I saw nothing. Then a familiar voice, very close, came from the darkness and answered all my questions.

         “You awake yet, you little cunt,” then warm, really hairy, knuckles were rubbing against me cheek and he continued, “No, baby, I didn’t mean that. I was just upset. You know you’re very special to me.” I wanted to spit or puke and his hands stroked my cheeks, touched my lips, my chin then they moved to my chest. And I almost did spit then.

         “Mmm, sugar, you got a nice rack.” then the laugh I loathed the most rang out low, as he rubbed. I let him do so. For the same reason I didn’t spit in his face. I was waiting for the right moment when I could escape.  

         “Sugar, you gotta stop teasing daddy like this. It’s so not fair. What’d ya say we have some fun, eh?” as he said this, his hands were at our zippers. I knew it was no or never. I went against the one rule I made for when ever I fought a guy and I kick him in the balls with all my strength. It worked and I ran past him, forward, looking for the door. I didn’t get that far ahead when I was slammed into a wall.

         “You stupid bitch! I need those!”

         “Mmm, no, I don’t think you do. You can live without them indefinite.” I leaned back and spit in his face. Okay, in retrospect that was a huge mistake. He pushed me against the wall so hard, I struggled to breathe. I wiggled around to try and get free. It was no use and he just pushed harder as he said, “That’s it you son of a bitch. Sucks when you lose something you need, huh?” he laughs again then continues, “Now be a good girl and I won’t hurt you; not too much anyways.” another laugh then the same unzipping noise I was familiar with. Then I realized something; well okay two things. The first one hit me like a thousand bullets; Lizz. Where was she? Was she okay? Was she hurt? Tears spilled over as I thought of this. But that’s not all I could think of. My number two realization was that my arms weren’t pinned. How stupid could this guy be? That’s really as far as my thoughts got when, once again, my elbow flew back and connect with his larynx. He dropped me and I landed on my back, getting the wind knocked out of me. I tried getting to my knees but a blunt object, that I could only assume was a baseball bat or a lead pipe, hit me square in the temple. I was on the ground and he coughed out, “You fucking, stupid, little bitch. I can’t believe you did that again.” ‘I can’t believe you were stupid enough to fall for it again’ I thought but didn’t say as he continued, “To think, I actually wanted to fuck you. Maybe I’ll just go get Lizz after all and fuck her pretty ass instead.” then I was sobbing, silently. I couldn’t save her. She was going to get hurt and there was nothing I could do about it. My thoughts were interrupted with another blow to the head with the object. My eyes closed, but the last thing I saw was a bright light.