Jily one shot; <3 <3

Hey! I am going to update this with one shots every Saturday. This one isn't my best but a better one is coming :).If you have any ideas for one shots you want me to do comment them here -------> •

This is their 7th year.

Every thing belongs to my old pal J.K. Rowling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily POV

I sit bored in my desk. How long would this class go? I try taking notes on Professor Binn's lesson, but his monotonous droning got the best of me and I give up. So, instead of doing something productive, I let my mind wander. Ja-Potter was sitting a few seats ahead of me. He was being awfully nice lately. It was strange. Ever since he became head boy, it's like something clicked. He had stopped hexing innocent people, participated in only a few pranks, and had stopped asking me out every 10 seconds. It was extremely odd. He also filled out during the summer. I hate to admit it, but he does look rather attractive. I shake my head to clear it of such thoughts. My friend Alice said I would fall for Potter in the end. But I'm not going to. I can't. I let my mind wander again and find myself staring at the back of Potter's head again. I wonder what it would feel like to run my fingers through his hair. Was it as soft as it looked? Hhmmm

James POV

Evans is staring at me. I try not to read to much into it, but I can't help but wonder if its a sign she likes me. Probably not. But I'll win her over in the end. I have to. If I don't, I'll have go through my life knowing I had seven years to win over the perfect girl, and didn't. I am madly in love with her. And if I lose her, I don't know how I'll cope. But I can't help grinning knowing she is staring at me.

Lily POV

The end of class jerks me back to reality. I was to busy day dreaming about Potter's hair. I feel color rushing to my face. Idiot, I think to myself. I was probably staring at him the whole class period! What if he saw me? I'm such idiot. I hurriedly scoop up my things and get ready to head to transfiguration. Which is another class I have with Ja-Potter. I figure if I get there early enough I can avoid Potter completely. I start rushing towards transfiguration, and guess who I run straight into? The infamous James Potter.

James POV

The end of Professor Binn's droning gives me great joy. And even better, we are going to transfiguration next, which happens to be my best class. I decide it would probably be best to get there on time, even though I would usually choose to be late. And Sirius would be in transfiguration with me. I gather my things and started to head out the door, when I hear a familiar voice muttering idiot to herself. I turn around and a very flustered Evans runs into me.

"Sorry!" She says ,but then realizing its me, blushes an even deeper red and pushes around me. What was that all about, I think to myself. Evans blushing? Unheard of. Because of me? Impossible.

I let that wishful thinking come back into my head. And I can't wipe my goofy grin of my face as I start to head to transfiguration.

I plop down on the chair next to Sirius.

"Oi! Why do you look like you're in cloud nine and Evans look like someone painted her face with red paint?" Sirius says to me. I just shake my head as Professor Mcgonagall begins the lesson.

" Today we will be doing a simple eye color changing spell. All you have to do is say the incantation and the color you want your eyes to turn afterward. " Professor recites.

" Oi! Prongs! Spill! " Sirius says jabbing me with two fingers.

"Fine, if it'll shut you up." And then I explain everything to him.

Sirius grins. "I knew it!"

"What?" I say confused.

"Mr. Potter and Mr. Black please share what is of such importance that can't wait until after my lesson."

Professor Mcgonagall says sternly.

"We were just discussing quidditch, professor. We can shut up now, if you would like. " Sirius says nonchalantly.

" I would indeed like it." She snaps and returns to her lesson. Deciding not to get in trouble again, I try and pay attention to the lesson.

Lily POV

"I would indeed like it. " Professor Mcgonagall snaps at Black and Potter. Ah, Potter and Black back to their old ways. Professor Mcgonagall goes on with her lesson until class ends. She also gives us homework. I scoop up my things and get ready to leave the classroom. Personally, I think this class went a lot better than the last. I walk out of class without running into Potter, too. But Black catches me by my wrist while I'm walking down the corridor.

" Let go!" I say annoyed trying to wrench my wrist out of his grip.

Sirius just smiles. " Just so you know, he likes you too." And then he walks away leaving me very flustered behind him.