Jily one shot; Prongs' problem

This is another one shot. Yup.

This is in their 6th year.
*read a/n at end*
Disclaimer: Characters and settings belong to J.K. Rowling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lily POV

I sighed deeply as I trudged tiredly into the common room. I had been studying and finishing homework in the library and the time had gotten away from me. I had gotten to the common room just before curfew so only a few people were still there. I only had two more inches before I completed my essay, so I decided to stay in the common room a bit longer. So I went and sat down on one of the armchairs, planning to quickly jot down the remaining portion of my essay. When I sat down, however, I heard the crinkling of paper beneath me.
Startled, I stood up again looking at what seemed to be a blank sheet of parchment lying on the chair. I picked it up curiously wondering if it was really what it seemed. Usually I would of just huffed an thrown it away, but..... I figured it had to have some magical properties. I mean, I was at a school for witchcraft and wizardy.
I picked up the parchment and repeatedly turned it over in my hands. There had to be something special about it. I dug my wand out of my robes and recited a spell.
"Revelio!" I said forcefully but quietly jabbing my wand at paper.
Nothing happened.
"Show me what you are!" The bit of parchment just sat there.
"I, Lily Evans, kindly ask you to reveal what you hold." I said once again prodding it. I figured after all maybe it really was just an old bit of parchment and actually didn't do anything. But then words started inking themselves across the blank parchment.

Mr.Padfoot would like to comment that Ms. Evans is crazy and she should return this parchment back to its owners.

I gasped out loud. What kind of magic was this? And who was Mr.Padfoot?

Mr.Moony would like to agree with Mr.Padfoot and would advise Ms. Evans to mind her own business.

It spelled out again. Not only was this parchment filled with strange magic bit it was also plain rude. Even more letters scrawled along the parchment again.

Mr. Wormtail would also like to remind Ms. Evans to mind her own business and that she is completely mental.

I watched as the parchment as even more words inked themselves across it.

Mr. Prongs would also like to comment that Ms. Evans is insane...ly pretty today.

I corked up my eyebrows quizzically. That seemed oddly different from the rest of the comment the map was spelling out. All the comments faded away but another one appeared.

Mr. Padfoot thinks Mr.Prongs was trying to say that Ms. Evans is crazy.

It kept getting stranger and stranger.

Mr. Prongs would like to say that that was exactly what he meant to say and to compliment Ms.Evans stunning eyes.

I almost laughed out loud at that. It seemed whoever this Mr.Prongs was, he was having trouble insulting me. The ink faded away once more leaving it a blank bit of parchment once again.
I decided to try some more spells out to maybe see where it came from when Potter and Black came rushing into through the portrait hole. They were both sticky with sweat and bright red. I didn't notice them right away and was still observing the parchment. I finally noticed them when Potter exhaled loudly.
"What do you got there, Evans?" Potter inquired curiously and playfully.
"Nothing that concerns you." I said hurriedly and harshly stuffing the parchment beneath one of my books. His eyes widened as he saw the parchment before it was whisked out of his view.
"Lily, where did you get that?" he said his eyes still wide and a surprised tone.
"Get what, Potter?" I reply playing dumb so he will leave me alone.
"The Mar- old bit of parchment?"
"What in Merlin's name are you going on about?"
"Evans, don't play dumb with me. The old piece of parchment you were prodding at a moment ago."
"I - umm-" I was cut off by Black who decided to join the conversation.
"I hate to interrupt your lovers' spat, but we're looking for something, aren't we Prongs?" Sirius said trying to discreetly elbow Potter in the gut. Wait- Prongs? I thought.
"Yes, we are, Sirius, but I happen to believe I've found it." He recited carefully elbowing the other boy back.
"And wherever would that be?" Sirius replied through his teeth.
"I believe Lily has it here." James muttered obviously trying not for me to hear but failing. Then they both turned to me.
Then something clicked. Black called Potter Prongs... the same name as one of the commenters on the sheet of parchment...I took back or the parchment.
"Is this what you were looking for, Potter?" I said with mock confusion on my face.
"Yes!" he half shouts lunging for it. I tug it right out of his reach a second earlier jumping out of my seat.
"You can have it back only if you tell me what it is and its purpose." Both Potter and Black hesitated.
"Oh just agree. We'll never get from the girl anyways." Sirius sighed sassily and resentfully.
"Okay, here's the deal Evans. You go to Hogsmeade with me this weekend so I can explain it to you, but you have to give us back the parchment." James said getting through the words thoughtfully.
"That's a terrible deal!" I replied incredulously.
"Eh-Eh-Eh-Evans. I'll throw in a free drink at Three Broomsticks, but that's it."
"But- "
"Lily, please, just give me the map." He said with pleading entering his bright hazel eyes.
"This is getting ridiculous." Sirius says grabbing the paper and sprinting out of the common room.
"BLACK!" I roared. Potter started after him. "POTTER! You had better explain it to me!"
"Wouldn't miss it for the world, Evans." he winked with an award winning grin plastered on his face following Black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE READ! DON'T JUST PASS THIS A/N OVER!
Should I do a part 2 to any off my one shots? If so, please comment yes or no or even maybe which one.

THANX.