Epilogue

The last one guys,get ready.Long chapter!

Long chapter!

Epilogue

"W-what?!" Yoongi felt like his whole dear world crumbled at his feet like a stepped on cookie.

"I sincerely apologize mister,but I am afraid I cannot do more.The new policy states that-"

"Yeah yeah,there mustn't be more than one male caregiver at the daycare." he mumbled,plopping in one of the purple kid chairs.

"I will write you a recommendation letter,I hope you will find a job soon enough Yoongi." the middle aged woman,the boss,smiled.

"That's sexist actually.I can take care of children,they don't need only females in their lives.Think about the boys here,who will understand their Transformers jokes?"

"Mister Park will,he will not be fired"

As if on cue,the man waltzed into the baby blue room with a yellow lollipop between his lips,stopping like a deer in front of headlights at the sight of his boss.

"Jimin!There you are!Baby they're kicking me out" Yoongi whined,tugging at his boyfriend's shirt.

"What?!" Jimin spat out his candy

"Please,do not make a big fuss about this.We will make sure Yoongi gets a letter of recommendation and a 3 month worth salary.The new policy states clearly that only one male can work here!" the woman repeated,being tired of the two already.

All she wanted to do was to chill in her office and watch cat videos,not to argue with two men sharing one brain cell.

Jimin glared at the woman in front of him,then closed his eyes for a second.

Okay,what should I do?

Should I threaten her?No.

What if...what if I remind her of the time when Nanhui got lost in the forest during the trip?Oh,that was my fault,that's not good.

Think rationally.What will totally make her change her mind?

Sho-Should I flirt with her?EW NO.

You know that moment when you get an idea and it's such a good one.You repeat it in your head,you come up with different situations potentially caused by your idea -and it all fits.It's perfect,you may call yourself Albert Einstein next.Your confidence increases,you are proud of the product of your own mind and you're eager to put the idea into action.

Well...that's what Jimin did.

"Miss,if you fire Yoongi,I'll quit too!We are together,like peanutbutter and jelly!"