49

"I'm glad you told them the truth" Jeongguk nuzzled his nose against Taehyung's.

"I-It feels nice but I don't want Jiminie hyung and Yoongi hyung to break up,same goes for Namjoon and Jin"

The younger sighed and pulled his boyfriend's head into his lap,hands instantly playing with his smooth,freshly washed hair.

"I dunno honestly,we'll just have to let them solve the problem.If they love each other they won't break up"

Taehyung hummed,letting Jeongguk's massage relax him.He closed his eyes.

"I was thinking about something Tae..."

"What?"

"I know we've only been together for a short period of time and it may  sound too rushed,but I think I kinda love you" 

The older got up,visibly surprised by what Jeongguk said.

"That was so sweet,don't worry,I think I kinda love you too" Tae winked and smiled sheepishly,earning a peck on his lips.

After a good minute of staring into each other's eyes,Taehyung couldn't stop himself from cupping Jeongguk's cheeks in a sweet manner,stroking the younger's lips with his thumb.

"I love you" Taehyung stated

"Remember when I told you you were a Gucci king?" Jeongguk laughed

"I nearly died then" the other said

The younger stood up,searching something in his bag.

"Okay so I wanted this to be your birthday present and I bought it super duper early...and I can't keep it a secret anymore"

"Ggukie what in the world do you have there?"

"Oh,nothing baby" he smirked,handing taehyung a white box

Trying to be calm,the older slowly ripped off the packaging.

"-you didn't.I can't believe it"

-

"I can't believe it!" Namjoon laughed dryly

"I told you I'm sorry,what the fuck am I supposed to do?" Jin replied,following his boyfriend as he paced around the livingroom 

"At least sound like you're sorry.You know how much honesty means to me"

"Don't play the pure one here namjoon,you faked being dumped by Jimin just so you could trick me" the older snapped

"It was for a good cause"

"No,it wasn't.You keep finding excuses for what you do Kim Namjoon and I've had enough" he approached the taller

"You wanted to ruin yoongi's relationship Jin!!"

"I must admit that was a bad thing but I don't think you should react like this"

"Listen,i don't care about the letters.But seeing how you manipulated two people and lied about it right in my face angers me"

"Don't be such a coward and accept that sometimes people lie.Reality sucks Namjoon,toughen up and stop being a crybaby" Jin shouted,realizing what he had said

Crybaby?Just because he can't stand lies?

Namjoon thought for a second,the weight of his lover's words feeling like thousands of rocks being thrown at him.

He may be overreacting,but that is how he is.

So why would he be in a relationship with someone who couldn't understand that?

"I'm out.I'm gonna take some of my stuff and sleep somewhere else." the younger slightly pushed Seokjin out of the way and gathered clothes and other necessities in a backpack.

It hurt Jin to see how their shared wardrobe became half empty.

"Y-you don't have to leave" he tried hugging Namjoon

"I don't have to,I want to"

With that being said,Jin stood silently and watched as his lover packed his stuff.

He got snapped out of his thoughts when Namjoon put on his shoes,ready to leave the apartment.

"I am sorry Namjoon,I was stupid and my actions were stupid too.Please forgive me" Seokjin clawed at the man's shirt

He didn't get a reply,the other still tying his shoes.

"At least do you love me?" the oldest asked

Next there was the sound of a door slamming shut echoing through the room.

-

It was my birthday yesterday yayyy.
Thank you all so much for the comments and the votes!