42

!Angst!

-🐶-

Jimin squinted his eyes,heavy droplets of water making it a hard task

Jimin squinted his eyes,heavy droplets of water making it a hard task.It was raining,and no sight of Min Yoongi.The water hit his skin numerous times,soaking up his clothes.He waited and waited,Yoongi was supposed to pick him up almost twenty minutes ago..maybe the cooking took longer than expected.Jimin groaned in annoyance.

Babeboy
Hey,where are you?

He placed his now wet phone into the back pocket of his jeans and saw a glimpse of Yoongi's car heading towards the parking lot.Finally.The younger waited until the car parked,counted to three in his mind then ran as fast as he could to the vehicle.The older opened the door,shouting "hop in!".

After getting in,Jimin was surprised to see Holly in the back of the car.

"Hello peanut!Why did you bring him?"

"I didn't want him to be scared of the thunders" Yoongi shrugged,starting the engine. "Had a good day?"

The younger smiled,leaning towards his boyfriend.

"It'll be good when I kiss you" he smirked,cupping the side of yoongi's face to look into his eyes.

The blonde gathered all his strength to smile back and to place a warm peck on Jimin's plush lips,which the younger enjoyed.

"Now it's good"

Yoongi started driving,eyes glued to the wet road,while Jimin talked about his day and how the kids were misbehaving.

The sad atmosphere of that day made Yoongi's chest feel heavy,the same for his eyes.He felt guilty for not telling his lover how he felt,but he knew he'd feel guilty if he told him.His mind was filled with different thoughts,clouding him,so he closed his eyes just for a split second.

"Yoo-" Jimin shouted

Yoongi opened his eyes and hit the break as hard as he could,barely avoiding an accident.His heart pounded in his chest,it felt like breaking his rib cage.Panic took over,he had put in danger Jimin.

"Are you alright?" The younger checked on him,then on Holly.

"I-I think I feel asleep,I'm sorry.Can you drive?" the older barely spoke as he unbuckled the seatbelt

"Of course"

-

"Eat" Jimin guided the fork to his boyfriend's mouth

"I'm not hungry baby" he refused,staring blankly

"Please,for me.Don't punish yourself for today,you didn't want to fall asleep.Please,don't think about it.I'm fine,Holly is fine but I think you aren't" he sighed and brought his thumb to Yoongi's cheek,caressing it.

"I'm really tired,I think I'll go to sleep now.Leave the dishes in the sink,I'll do them tomorrow" he got up,picked the small dog up and headed towards their shared bedroom.

Yoongi let Holly find a comfortable place on the bed while he took off his clothes,choosing to wear a fluffy pajama.He got into bed,snuggling close to the poodle.Jimin was worried about him,he didn't know if something had happened and the lack of communication stressed him out.

The sleepy one decided to tell Jimin what was wrong,so he called for him.The bedroom's door opened in a matter of seconds.

"Do you want to cuddle?" the younger's head peeked in the room

"I want to tell you something,Jimin"

"Oka-Oh,just a moment" the younger took his phone out of his pocket,he got a message from a mother.It angered him.

"Chan's mother texted me.She won't bring him to the daycare for a week due to personal problems," he finger quoted the last two words

"I heard she fell into a bad depression and isn't able to care for her boy.What a shame,I hate it when people blame their mentality for something.She's mature and should act her age,not cry about useless things in her brain,anyways,what do you want to talk about baby?" He sat down on the bed

Yoongi froze at jimin's words,he wanted the earth to swallow him right there.

"O-Oh,it's nothing.I call tell you tomorrow,it's about..uhm..Namjoon.My head hurts now" he turned around so his back faced Jimin,tears threatening to fall.

"Okay,sleep tight,I love you the most" the younger kissed his cheek,then closed the door.But something didn't feel right.

Once the door closed,the blond's tears rolled down his cheeks.His head didn't hurt,his heart ached.His small sobs muffled into his arm,but he stopped crying,he should act his age,not to cry about useless things.In that night,Min Yoongi promised not to talk about his problems ever again,not even to his boyfriend.He closed his eyes,and for the first time in many years,he felt alone in his tiny world.

-

Please don't hide your feelings,don't take Yoongi's example.