chapter seven: mukami plotting

I woke up with a start, , instantly tense, as I heard the distant sound of angry voices. I rolled out of bed and peeked out into the corridor, no one was there. my bedroom was between all the boys rooms, so they were clearly downstairs. I wasnt dressed, but I supposed it didnt really matter; the oversized t-shirt I was wearing came down too my knees, anyway.

Clambering down the stairs, the voices got louder.They were gathered in the main seating room. I watched through a crack in the door. reiji took a quick gulp of tea "Not like we didnt have enough trouble without this kind of-"

Ayato slammed in through the door on the left, which hit the wall with a thunderous boom, which made everyone turn to face him.He clomped across the room and leant on the dining table. "All right," he said and slammed a fist down on the table "please tell me we have a plan.". Laito slumped back in the chair and opened out his arms "we make sure that one of us is with her at all times, ill take night duty . She'll be fine." . "Right," a new voice said. It was subaru. He'd walked up behind reiji, clearly wanting to see the fireworks, and now he leant against the wall next to laitos chair and crossed his arms.  "by all means, let's keep on shovelling the bullshit," he said. "the mukamis are trouble, and you know it". Subaru hadnt willingly stayed long in the same room as reiji the whole time id been here.Whatever they were discussing must be important...its clearly about me, and some mukami?.

Reiji ignored subaru; his big ,dark eyes were fixed on his tea cup. "You know they'll be coming for her soon, right?" shuu said matter of factly as he looked up from where he sat. Ayato softened, but then he shook it of and went back to frowning, and he started pacing. "Look, this is dangerous. They know shes an easy target, she hasnt unlocked her powers yet." ayato said. "Maybe," reiji spoke faintly,"BLOODY HELL SIT DOWN AYATO!.", he did, but it was more like a collapse, and he didnt stop jittering his heel down in agitation, or drumming his finger nails on the table. "This is bad," kanato spoke up "9.5 on the 10 point scale of-", I shifted my weight on the door when I fell forward, through the doors, and onto my face. Oh shit.

-------------------------------------------------------------

ok so what do ya think is goin on?!!? find out in the next chapter!

bye, bye!