chapter six: the knowledge in blood

*in a dream*

I awoke with a strange sensation in my body, like I was floating.When I opened my eyes I saw a beautiful woman who looked almost identical to me but with white hair "hello jasmin, I am nanami mitzukuni, or as of my marriage nanami sakamaki. *she smiles sweetly* "now sit , I suppose you have many questions haha" he laughter is like crystal water spraying down from a waterfall, so delicate and calm. "hai,..nanami.." I sat down, and looked to the floor.The only things visible were two red velvet sofas, a table and a silver box.Everything else was just empty black space 'it must be a dream..' "well yes it is a dream jasmin, but I am speaking to you through my telapathy, because you already know I am both your mother and a kitsune." my mothers voice was so kind and caring, it melted my hard ball of unease."w-what am I too do?..what happened when I was young?..who is my fa-" I started to get manic ,when she cut me off by pressing a soft finger to my lips"let me show you." she smiled then put her hand on my shoulder.

*in the vision*

I looked in awe at the 3 year old version of me sat on a soft black carpet, playing with building blocks."karl! we need to go were going to be late!" my mother walked into view wearing a stunning crimson dress, putting in some silver earrings 'wait, there the earings I got in the post from an unknown  sender on my 13th birthday!' as I thought this my mother moved her view from the scene to smile knowingly at me.Suddenly there was a time skip and the scene landed on something horrible, and there I was sat innocently playing with the decapitated head of what once was the maid.Blood splattered the walls of the room and the body lay unmoving with the guts hanging out."OH MY GOD! KARL!" nanamis younger self shouted to the man I supposed to be my father"whats the pr-" the man, karl, looked to the little me's blood soaked, innocently smiling form. "its time we seal this away before it gets out of hand." he said whilst his eyes went steely "yes, we will send her away from this house, give her a chance at a human life, hiding her true form from others."

By the time the vision stopped I was in tears and scared of what power I held. "you see, back then you werent ready for those powers.You couldnt control them, but now your ready also take this and give it to the two people with whom you wish to share your life and power."mother said handing me the silver box, which upon inspection contained two silver necklaces with a blood red tear drop hanging from each .  "but what if I kill someone!? " I shouted frantically "you wont.ill watch over you, your father will too.karl heinz is your father...trust him and his sons only..goodbye my daughter" the whole dream became fuzzy and I opened my eyes.

*back too reality*

Stood in front of me were all of the sakamaki brothers wide eyed and open mouthed, staring straight at me. "what are you looking at?" as I asked this I noticed something strange.behind me a white tail was waving, and upon reaching my hand to the top of my head I had two white fox ears."what the hell happened!" I exclaimed rather loudly "its your true form jasmin,  dont worry its already diminishing from sight" reiji said in a calm tone (which did not match his earlier facial expression ).Suddenly the tail and ears were gone, but something new appeared two sharp fangs like the other sakamakis.I really was a vampire spirit demon.Not to mention the step sister of a whole lot of sadistic vampires.

I was sent up too my room and told that dinner would be brought to me.Thank god its the holidays, I couldnt cope with school tonight. Collapsing onto the soft black velvet bed, I realised how expensive looking the room was.

The bed I currently laid on was a huge four poster bed with red drapes around it, also black velvet covers.The room was furnished with a basic living area, two red sofas, a black armchair, coffee table, huge flat screen tv, game consoles, books.In all honesty id really been holding out from playing that ps4...but the most amazing thing about my room was the balcony.

My feet touched the soft carpet, which enveloped my feet, and I walked out onto the balcony.As soon as I stepped out of the doors the chilly air hit me "brrggghh" I started to shiver,I jumped at a sudden voice"When I was little id often come onto my balcony to see the setting sun, but as I got older that time was when I was usually asleep.its a shame." the voice was soft, yet slightly bored sounding. I turned to face shuu and smiled "it is rather beautiful isnt it.." I spoke as I stared off into the pink horizon, slowly fading to black."mh.it is."

We stood in silence until shuu spoke up "are you cold?" he sounded ever so slightly amused, which ticked me of "so sorry but those of us with a pulse arent immune to the cold." I stated rather bluntly and crossed my arms over my chest.He laughed and was suddenly behind me wrapping his arms round my waist, I tensed up, he placed his head on my shoulder and said "I was only looking for an excuse to do this." he chuckled at me and nuzzled into my neck, making me shiver "umm..maybe we should take this inside.." I tryed to slip away but ended up being pulled into my room and onto my bed."um shuu I dont kno-" freaking out he was going to do something I spoke in a panic " shush.your too loud" with that he turned out the light and hugged me from behind, under the soft sheets. "hey, wheres my dinner anyway?" I asked him but all I could hear was a soft breathing sound. He was fast asleep, and soon after, so was I.