sakamaki wonderland

I woke up alone, no shuu in sight, and hopped out of bed.looking around at the sunlight-lit room I slipped of my night gown and dressed in a pale blue dress with a white skirt apron, and a big pale blue bow for my hair, cute black shoes finished it off.The question was why had they made me wear such a thing?.

Quietly tiptoeing down the corridor and down to the living room I noticed that no one was around..huh..thats weird theyre usually all up around now, arguing,mostly."late, late so very late..." I turned to the voice to be greeted by kanato who had white rabbit ears and a tail, holding a pocket watch "oi! kanato, whats going on?!" I shouted. He looked my way then ran off outside, I followed him all the way to a rose bush,where I lost him, and started to look around for him."kanato!!" I shouted but got no response "kana-" I suddenly fell through a hole in the ground, it was like a whole other universe as I fell through a greenish pink haze with clocks and toys floating around me "aaahhhhhh!!!".

Thud... I landed in a room filled with doors, as I got up I noticed a really small version of kanato go through a tiny door on the floor,"hey!" I tryed to get his attention but he went through the door anyway.

Giving up, I plonked down on the floor in defeat when I suddenly noticed a cake on the table which said 'eat me'."surely things cant get any worse...right?" I picked up the cake and took a bite....shwoop I started to shrink!. as I shrunk I ran to the door, twisted the knob and opened it to reveal...

-------------------------------------------------------------

haha! cliffhanger! bye the way this chapter and the next is based on alice in wonderland, so theyre just filler chapters...but tell me if you like them! ok bye bye!! xx