chapter two: home sweet home?

Shocked and annoyed I walked briskly home ,mumbling to myself. "Baka laito..what the hell is that pervs problem.." and what did he mean by 'see you at dinner kitty'.

As I began to climb the stairs a strange feeling hit me. Something was off. Slowly I twisted the key in my apartment door, turned the cold metal knob,and opened it. Taking a deep breath I rushed in expecting the worst.

Everything seemed the same but I still had a strange feeling, a piece of paper caught my attention. In black ink it said 'letter of eviction:due to unexpected circumstances we must ask that you leave the building immediately, all of your belongings have been moved to the house specified by your father . The address is as follows: sakamaki manor, tokyo. sorry for the inconvenience'.

My breathing stopped dead in its tracks, not only had I been evicted but it was my father whom I never knew that had sent me to the sakamaki manor. As in , laito, ayato, kanato, subaru, reiji and shu sakamaki's house!.

As I was about to call a taxi to the house my mobile lit up with an unknown number. I answered cautiously, "hello?" "well if it isnt my little kitty! cant get enough of master laito huh? it figures youd beg your father to move in with me..we-" "hold it right there you pervert!!, I would never ask too move in with you.not only that but I never knew my parents so you can shut the fuck up!" "ooooh looks like this kitty has claws..but then again I like it better when they put up a fight" he laughed down the phone, annoyed, I went to hang up when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist."konichiwa kitty-kun! do you need a collar or will you come willingly.." laito was holding me so tightly I thought I was going to pop. "l-let go!" as I squirmed he bent down to my ear and whispered "I like it when you struggle,jasmin..".