September 17th, 2014 - 20 Facts About Me Tag

Assalamu Alaikum everyone! Just thought I'd post this since I got tagged by quite a few people. Thanks to @MuslimGirl102 @HopesPrayersNSmiles @Miz_Written_Word @MidnightWhisperer @clumsymonkey @BritishHolic , you guys get to learn a little more about me or maybe just stuff you already know lol.

20 FACTS ABOUT ME

1. My first words were AllahuAkbar. I was a little over 9 months old when I suprised both of my parents with this. They asked me to say it again and apparently I did lol. The fact that I started talking that early scares me lol. Probably the reason I can't shut up now.

2. I'm not flexible at all. Actually, I think I'm an old person in a young person's body. I be crackin' and poppin' at every little bit of movement. It's just sad.

3. I have a super diverse palate. I'll eat anything halal if it looks and/or tastes good. I love vegies. I love flavor. I love food lol.

4. I'll try anything once if it's within reason. I'll just debate with myself for like an hour before I eventually decide to do it lol.

5. I'm absolutely obsessed with k-dramas. For those of you who don't know, k-dramas mean Korean dramas. They're tv shows made in korea and they're freakin' amazing. Usually, when you first start them they may throw you off but the acting is great and they can be super hilarious. I highly recommend if you don't mind your life being completely taken over by them ^.^

6.. I get anxious very easily. I don't know why and I wish I could control it.

7. I want to dye my hair purple or burgundy. I have no clue why but I do.

8. I like when guys have beards. I notice a lot of girls are like eww. But I've always been like "That's one sexy ass beard yo." lol jk. No but guys with beards that are taken care of earn a hell yaasssss from me. It's fardh yall, the beard is totally obligatory. Plus don't nobody want a man with a baby booty face lol. Well not me. Not that anyone should care what I like lmbo.

9. When I was younger, every time I had a crush on a celebrity people would be like "You know you can't marry him right?" And I was that girl that was like. "Psssh, girl yes I can. I'm gonna convert him so quick and we gonna get married and have a bunch of babies" lol. And I totally believed it too. Then I realized how babies were made and was like naahhh nope nuh-uh, I'm good. Kidding lol.

10. I'm a wild child with a calm exterior. I know how to carry myself when I'm around people I don't know but when I'm with the people I love, I'm the definition of cray cray.

11. I value all life even down to the smallest ant. I cry for animals the same way I cry for humans. Life is valuable, even if it isn't yours.

12. I hate racist people but even more than that I hate racist  people who do racist crap and then claim it isn't racist because it isn't in their "opinion". Those kinds of people can just have several seats and stfu.

13. I dislike when I present all the evidence in the world to another Muslim for why something is wrong but they still claim it's okay because basically, they want to continue doing it. I could give them 10 hadith, 12 ayat from the Qur'an, and even bring an imam but they don't care cuz they wanna do what they wanna do.

14. When I was younger I thought Muslim couldn't curse. I mean I literally thought it was physically impossible for Muslims to cuss. The first time I heard a Muslim curse, the shock almost gave me a heart attack lol.

15. I want to get rich quick. And by quick, I mean over the span of like five years. Idk how that is going to happen but I'm working on it. lol

16. I write songs in notebooks and nobody has ever seen them and they never will.

17. I've always been afraid to open up completely to people. I feel like if I give someone too much of me, they can use it against me one day and I'll never forgive them for it.

18. I have a fear that I'll lose everything I've built on this site because I can't update often.

19. I don't enjoy school at all. Sorry not sorry. That's just how I feel. It might be because of my teachers. I'm ready to gtfo. Hopefully college will be better.

20. I had a bunch of different stories on a wattpad account before this one. But I deleted them because they were terrible lol.

Bonus Fact (Just for kicks)-I'm constantly writing ideas for my story and noting down random inspirations yet it takes forever to get an update out. I know, I suck. You can say it, it's okay.

Sorry if I was a little raw in this. I'm like sleepy and it's four in the morning and I'm lacking a filter at the moment. I'll probably wake up later, read this, and then crawl into a hole.

Assalamu alaikum,

I'll try to tag twenty people later when I'm conscious insha'Allah.

-PurityInMyHeart