✔️ Gerita!

Today was the allies meeting. Nothing actually helpful to winning the war actually was ever brought up. Funny how clueless minds are still dumb as a bag of hair, even in war. Noticing this, France decided to take matters into his own hands. He knew the perfect downer for the Axis: Gerita.

<Insert Sparkle Parties>

(DUN DUN DUUUUNNN!)

(Also, the writing below is an e-mail! if you didn't already get that!)

|To: germany@gmail.com

From: franceypants@gmail.com

Subject: WWll

______________________

Bonjour Germany! Click the link below in blue so you can see the war plans for the Allies!

http://undercover-witch.tumblr.com/post/57356134872/sweet-home-gerita-r16 |

(The e-mail is finished also, the link is actually a link to a real fan fiction!)

Germany studied the e-mail like it his life depended on it. A half an hour went by and he still stared at the e-mail. He would've stayed on the e-mail site even longer, if Italy didn't come in like Miley Cyrus on a wrecking ball with pasta and click the link.

The screen soon went to another site. It didn't take very long to figure out that the link was not, in fact, be the battle plans for the Allies. Haha silly Italy. Should've came in like a wrecking ball somewhere else. Haha you're innocent virgin eyes are so dead. lol. Japan was having a major nosebleed in the background, Italy kept smiling like an idiot, and Germany, well, he looked like he was about to have a heart attack. Awkward silence filled the air (if that's possible). Yeah, there's always that buzzing sound. Really annoying and weird, you know?

Soon, Italy broke the silence and asked, "Germany, what are we doing!?" very loudly, with his Italian pasta loving sparkle parties and all.

"That, Italy, is what we are going to do tonight," Germany proclaimed, flashing his AMERICAN SMILE.

"Can I video tape?" Japan asked, camera in hand, doing that shiny eye thingy even though he doesn't have glasses but because he is anime it doesn't matter.