FRUK

Author's Note ~ Hey guys! So this is a story for the FRUK fans! If you don't know what FRUK is, then I will tell you! FRUK is France and England. They're not my FAVORITE pair, but I'm starting to take part in the club, sadly. But anyways! On with the show/book/thingy! Don't like FRUK? Well then just read the next chapter! I'm trying to get ALL the pairings! CRAP THIS IS GOING TO BE HARD!

//////////////////////////

France was at England's house one day to show him something.

"Look mon ami!" France exclaimed as he pointed to the computer screen.

England's face went a ghastly white pale color that didn't even look human. His eyebrows were stiff, and nothing in his body moved. His whole world just stopped. Silence overthrew the world and the silence won to an eternity of nothingness. That is how England felt right now.

What was this thing on the screen? What could be so horrendous that could scare the Great United Kingdom? Why, images of FRUK on google images. France and England were kissing!

France had his creepy face on and made his weird French laugh that sounded like he was going to *beep (I feel like this word is foul language, so I'm covering it up with a beep, if you want cussing, don't read this book, I don't cuss!) * Arthur. If Arthur was more clever, he would have run now.

"What is this France? This is worst than that other link you sent me!" Arthur yelled.

"That other link? The one with USUK? I know you and America enjoyed it, I planted a computer virus in the email so I could watch what was going on, and it was hot!" France smirked with an evil grin.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you?" Arthur yelled in rage.

"Don't worry, I just posted the video!" France said, swatting his hand in the air as if it was nothing.

"Take it down!" Arthur growled.

"No"

"Now"

"No"

"Er, why are you even here?"

"I forget,"

With that, France tried to give England a kiss, but got slapped in the face by England's hard slap, leaving a hand print on France's face. He grunted and got up.

"Why'd you show me that FRUK thing?" Arthur demanded.

"To tell you why we should kiss mon ami! We need to please our fans!" France begged.

"Will you leave my house and not bust in ever again?" Arthur asked, taking it all in.

"Deal!" France said eagerly while having his fingers crossed behind him.

England let France kiss him. He didn't shove off, though. It's not that he enjoyed it, but France kept him close. TOO CLOSE. England then felt his shirt go up. What the heck?

"Oh no you don't!" Arthur screamed as he backed away, pushing France away. He fixed his shirt and shoved France out of the door.

France swiftly swirled behind him and gave England another kiss on the lips and walked away saying, "I had my fingers crossed!"

"Git!" Arthur yelled and slammed the door behind him.

THE END!

///////////////////////////////

Author's Note ~ Hey guys! That almost got too dirty up there! Saved it! You little she devils that are reading this hopefully didn't actually have any awkward thoughts through this! Just kidding! You have a freedom of speech! Anyways! REQUESTS ARE NICE TO RECEIVE!