CHAPTER NINETEEN ━ DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME

(chapter nineteen.) don't fucking touch me
❝ I'LL FUCKING PUNCH YOU IN YOUR THROAT. ❞

 ❞

POET WAS HUMMING TO AN AC/DC SONG AS IT WAS PLAYING IN THE APARTMENT, bouncing off the walls as she mopped the dirty floors thanks to Paris coming inside with his shoes all muddy. She was so into the music that she didn't hear her phone ringing until Paris tapped her on her shoulder.

"Aunt Poet someone's calling you," Paris said, handing her her phone. "Some guy named Klaus? Says he needs your help. Sound pretty urgent to me."

Poet took her phone, placing it between her shoulder and ear, mopping around the table.

"Hello?" She passed the mop to Paris, who took it without arguing, taking the whole blame because it was his fault for getting the floor dirty.

"Hey, honey poo," she heard that familiar voice. She grinned softly, hearing the man argue in the background with a high pitched voice.

"Hey, Klaus," Poet chuckled when she heard him say, "I'll be right over there sweets" in such a feminine voice, clearing his throat so he could talk to her in his normal voice. "What you doing over there buddy?"

"I need help," Klaus chuckled sheepishly. "Um... I'm in a bar... With men. And... I'm dressed... As a... Guess what?"

"I don't know Klaus, enlighten me," Poet placed her hand on her hip, smiling at Paris as he gave her a thumbs up, indicating that he was finished. "Wait... You're in a club?"

Klaus hummed, letting out a giggle.

"A club?" Paris questioned softly at his aunt as she nodded. Paris stared at her weirdly before looking away and going back to reading a book his teacher recommended for him to read.

"You're dressed as a woman aren't you?" Klaus' silence was her answer. "Klaus are you seriously dressed as a woman? Well, what club are you in?"

"The one around your hou-ha, ha, I'll be right there, sweets," he faked a laugh, urgently spitting out "Please just help me. These men are really... buff and they have enough meat in them."

"Alright, I'll be over there," she hang up and looked at Paris. Feeling her eyes on him, he looked up from his book, staring at her back with an arched eyebrow. "So... Paris..."

"You want me to take you over there don't you?" Poet nodded before she realized again where she was telling Paris to take her at. She immediately stopped her nodding.

"Just... Drop me off at the front," she said. "I don't want you to go inside seeing all that inappropriate stuff. So, just stop in the front, alright? You're too young to see this shi-" She stopped when she saw Paris giving her a look. "Stuff.. Okay?"

Before she knew it, she was already standing in front of the club where things being thrown around was heard from the outside. She turned to look at Paris, the 11-year-old boy already knowing what she was going to say.

"I know, 'stay right here,'" he smiled at her, crossing his arms. Poet nodded, heading inside the club only to find Klaus running away from multiple men, taking off whatever clothes he had on and throwing it to the men.

"Klaus!" Poet yelled, catching the attention of all the men. She got to see them now, holding in a laugh when she saw noticeable lipstick stains on their neck and cheeks. "No, you didn't."

"Yeah, I did."

Poet followed after Ben and Julian, the two leading her towards the room where Klaus and the two other people that kidnapped him were staying at. She held her breath, her hand reaching out to the doorknob. She shook it as slow as she could, realizing that it was open. She shook her head.

"Dumbasses," she chuckled breathlessly, opening the door as quietly as she did to the doorknob. She opened it to reveal Klaus tied to a chair, blood trailing down his lips and chin. "Klaus..."

"Poet," he breathed out, a grin forming on his lips. He chuckled quietly, thankful that someone he knew was there. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I was the only one that saw you were missing and because Ben and Julian told me," Poet answered, heading towards him. But before she could, she felt an aching pain in her shoulder and a really loud noise. She looked down towards her shoulder, glaring at the two people that came to the Hargreeves home and left her to bleed. She saw her shoulder bleeding, mumbling curses under her breath. She raised her hand up, flicking her wrist to the right where the man immediately was slammed on it. She saw the woman groan silently and headed towards the man who was howling in pain.

"Man, you never do anything right," Poet heard her say, not noticing that she was picking up the gun next to the man. Poet got her knife from her jacket, holding it tightly in her hold so she could cut the ropes burning Klaus' wrists.

"Poet," Poet looked up, staring at Julian who was pointing at the woman. "She has the gun. Do something."

Poet sighed and just as she heard the gunshot, she immediately ducked down where the bullet missed her head by a few inches, standing up immediately to do something to the woman. But as Julian was about to warn her about the man having another gun, she was already shot in the stomach. The girl groaned, falling on the floor. The two people headed towards her, grabbing her arms and dragging her towards another chair where she slumped and was panting. They sat her up straight, tying her hands behind her back. Klaus was looking at the girl with a shocked look, struggling with the rope in his hands. He felt his wrists burn even more and he saw Ben and Julian look at each other.

"Don't fucking touch me," Poet hissed, glaring at the woman in front of her. "If you do, I'll fucking punch you in the throat."

"I dare you to do so," Cha Cha said. "But I don't know, maybe you'll be dead already when you get off those ropes, and we have nothing else to do rather than drop your body in front of those freaks house and watch them cry over you."

"I'm gonna kill you."

"You couldn't even try."

AUTHOR'S NOTE !

sorry for not updating. it's been
5 days now that i haven't updated
and i'm sorry. school had been a
major pain in the ass lately and i
just want to die in a hole each day.

also, i don't want to kill patch. i don't
know why but... it is a fanfiction so
why not? but poet is injured so... 🤷

anyway, hope you have a good day. ♥