CHAPTER NINE ━ YOU READY SIS?

(chapter nine.) you ready sis?
❝ HE'S NOT MY BABY. ❞

 ❞

POET STOOD ON THE OFFICE OF HER PARENTS, AWAITING FOR THEIR ARRIVAL and her twin brother. She felt her hair swish to one side, papers scattered on the floor due to the person that sped by.

"Mother and Father are coming," her twin brother, Julian, said before looking down at the pieces of paper he dropped on the floor. Poet sighed, picking each up and putting them in their place. Julian thanked his younger sister, both 15-year-olds waiting for those familiar heavy footsteps of their parents.

"They're coming," Poet mumbled to him, hearing the loud thoughts of the people that were silently talking amongst each other.

"You ready sis?" Julian smirked, fixing his suit. Poet shrugged, as usual, Julian passing her red jacket that she wore. "Oh, come on, you know you are."

"Fine," Poet rolled her eyes as she smiled. "Of course I am. We get to just leave this hell hole for once without them always electrocuting us when we do so."

"You're right about that."

The door opened and a man and a woman came in, other doctors behind them looking at the twins with a fearful look. Poet had her normal straight face and Julian as well. They both stood next to each other, glaring at the doctors.

"E1," their father greeted with a nod, turning to look at his daughter. "E2."

"Father," the twins greeted, nodding their heads back in respect as their mother gave them files of some sorts.

"The men you are instructed to kill live in the same place and building," their mother started, "they all stole from us, even killed our dog when they were stealing the money. They took our car later on that we had put more money in."

"How much did they steal?" Poet asked, her eyes glowing red when her eyes scanned through every picture and were embedded in her head.

"1,000,450."

"Wow."

"Their names are Carlos," their father pointed at the man's picture, then pointed to another man. "Christian." He pointed to the last one. "And Dominic."

"Alright."

"Torture them," their mother instructed. "Take back the money they stole from us. And if they don't have it, make them see their worst fear and kill them."

"Yes, mother."

Lance was rummaging through files, nervous under the gazes of Klaus, Five, and Poet as he tried to find whatever the trio asked him for.