Shallura

Your POV

"Allura!! Oh where are you!" I shout for her looking because i figured out how to help her. 

"Y/n quite down!" She hisses at me from her room.

"There you are! I know how to get shiro to like you!" I whisper.

"What how?!" She yells pretty loudly. 

"Welp you see just tell him you like him.. he already likes you!" I say

"What!? What do you mean? He's been all about you!" She says getting upset.

"Nah, he was trying to make you jealous!" I say

*time skip 22 months*

No one's POV

"Today we celebrate two couples who fought a war for us and still lived to bloom their love." The preacher says so that all could hear.

Y/n was in a beautiful outfit..she never liked dresses so she just wore a nice shirt and leggings with a hoodie (plz get reference!) around her waist her hair was (insert hair style) and her makeup was simple. Keith was in his normal outfit type..dark and emo. Allura was in a very beatific dress and shiro was in a tux....

"You may now kiss your respective brides!" The preacher man said and keith kissed ALLURA!!!! 

(Nah I'm kidding)

Keith kissed y/n and shiro kissed Allura and they all lived happily ever after well lance got dumber then physically possible and pidge started research on it along with the help of hunk.

.........the end...........