chapter 3...space dad...

"hey there y/n looking good."

your p.o.v

wha? oh..um.. that's nice of you.. "wanna come with me on a mission?" what's the mission? and i just got back.. i have no training i haven't fought in a long time..i don't think i'd be the best to companion. " you'll do just fine y/n, follow me" i walk with him to the training room...

Keith's p.o.v

" you'll do just fine y/n, follow me" Shiro said. i told him how i felt about her!! he said that he would back off!! that liar! i'm going to kill him!! i know what he's doing he's going to go easy on her and let her overpower him and then kiss her!! not on my watch, i'll die first!

~new p.o.v!!~

Shiro's p.o.v

i think y/n is so cute and Keith is dumb if he thought i'd back off for him! he's lucky i didn't just make him..disappear.. again. this time it would have been forever.(okay shiro's full on yandere..) "um..s-shiro?" yea? i hum. "your going easy on me..i won't know what i can do if you are going to.." i tune her out. crap she knows!! i think. so i lean in and..

"shiro!" she pushes me away. "w-why d-did you k-kiss me?" she starts crying.  Hey i'm sorry..why are you crying? " that was m-my f-first kiss.." she shudders. crap i should have waited she wasn't ready..

"shiro! what did you do?!?" Keith comes running in to her side. i want him dead.. "come on y/n." "w-where?" y/n studders. " Away from him." Keith says with so much venom in his voice that he could by a snake.( i don't know.. :3  ) he walks out.

your p.o.v

h-he kissed me? it was such a stupid thought of course he did i was there but it kept repeating like my brain wouldn't except the fact. i don't understand..I've been here a day and already someone has kissed me! maybe lotor was right..it's not safe for me out here.. "y/n? y/n? earth to y/n?" y-yes? "are. you. okay.?" mhmm. i mutter. " are you sure we could tell Allura?" NO! don't! " why?" s-she has a crush on him all he'll have to say is i'm lying and she'll believe him..i know..i read his thoughts.. that's what he was thinking if his plan backfired but i c-couldn't see his plan until he did it.. "it's okay y/n i'll protect you from him, i promise"

Keith's p.o.v

i'm going to kill him i swear he's dead! no one will touch her again with me around!

......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

me: so shiro..

Shiro: What!

me: calm down now what do you think?

Shiro: Keith has a death wish *glares over to Keith and y/n*

Lance:hey is that a cute girl over there?

me: Lance..that's why you don't have a lot of time in this book..

Lance:hey there cutey *looking over to an alien*

me: !@#$^&^&*%$LANCE!!! GET YOUR QIZNAK OVER HERE AND STOP FLIRTING WITH THE ALIENS!!!!!

Lance: no.

Me: @!$^%^*@bye guys i need to go drag Lance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bye guys see you in the next chapter!