chapter 2

i don't know why but this is cute!!

anyways here's chapter 2!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keith's p.o.v

we attack lotor's ship because we got in-tell that he was holding slaves and he was behind the planets being blown up as of late. As we attack of course they would sent some galra after us. me Hunk  and Pidge  sneak around as Lance and Shiro  keep the attention of us. when me, Pidge, and Hunk get in we split up. "okay search and rescue, go we meet back in 15 minutes!" " got it pidge!" we run down different halls and as i come up to the first door i hear someone yelling to be let go and lotor saying no. i open the door ready to run but i see a...a girl and lotor on top of her, i dont know why but i feel like i need to protect her so i run up, throwing lotor off of her and un tie her,  grab her and take off running. "pidge..hunk get back now we have five minutes 'till.. lotor hits the alarm!!" i pant as i run back we meet up and i see the have a group of people with them. "pidge block the alarm long enough for us to get them out of here." "got it" " okay we need to go." we get the people on space pods out but i keep hold of the girl, who by the way has passed out.. We get in the lions and head back to the castle.

~tiny time skip~ 

4 hours later

your p.o.v

i wake up and for once i'm not tied to a bed! i jump up my wing and unicorn horn coming out i see these strange people..they look like..HUMANS!! i haven't seen normal people in a long time! it's.. weird but then i notice an atlean..she looks familiar.. "a-allura?" i studder. " h-hey y/n long time no see?" omiga allura thank god!! i thought you died!" "well i'm not dead" " hkum!" one of the humans clear their throat. " h-hello.." "hi." the boy with the black mullet says quiet rudely. " um.. what did i do to deserve that?" " oh shut up will you?" he says again quiet rudely. " dont mess with me mullet!" i say getting angry. " what you just call me?" he says stepping up to me. " i called you mullet, got a problem?" " YEAH i do don't call me that unless your looking for a fight." " well sadly i don't know your name so emo freak don't try me." " that's enough keith!" the man with the white thingy of hair in fount of his face. "whatever.." the boy now known as keith mumbles backing away. "now introduce yourselves paladins."  "the names Lance but you can call me anytime."( cries internally) " im pidge and that's hunk." says the girl dressed like a boy.? " shiro." says the guy who made keith back down. " im y/n, last princess of angeliconia" " a princess?! is that how you knew allura?!" lance asks quickly. " yes and im sure coran over there can fill in the details now where's the lion?" " what lion? there are five." " the purple one i was just getting away when all of a sudden lotor captured me again. i need it please tell me you didn"t leave her with him!" " we did.."  " then we must go back!" " it's to dangerous!" " then i'll go alone." you walk out knowing exactly where to go because you help design this place, you get in a space pod and leave heading back to where lotor is.....

~time skip to the ship that is lotor's~

"so you've come back my princess?" "only for the lion." i yell struggling against the guards grasp "tch that's unfortunate because your staying here." "in your dreams!!" you spat. and jumping up and flying you speed down to the room it was in and jump into the armor  in fly into the lion i fly off and head back to the castle....

~skip time~

keith p.o.v

 she's back!! i didn't think she'd make it but here she is... that annoyingly amazing girl that takes up all the free space in my brain! it's so frustrating for someone to be that unforgettable, i greet her as rudely as possible so she doesn't think i'm being nice to her.. i don't want her to know what i think about her..just yet. "nice to see you to!" she says all mad. i want to take back what i said but she already walked away. Allura walks up and says hi to her and takes her off into the castle. I run after her.

~time skip cause in lazy and  nothing exciting happens~

''hey there y/n  looking good"

.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

me: so keith what do you think of that?

keith: who in the qiznak said that?! was it lance?!?! i swear to god i'm going to kill him

me: wo wo calm down keith okay! don't just assume that lance did it!

keith: well did he?

me: w-well i-i-i k-can't s-say that would ruin the cliffhanger!

keith: you just don't want me to kill someone do you? 

me: don't before the next chapter, no

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bye guys. can you figure out who said that? comment who you think said those words or whatever. suggestions for the next few chapters are welcomed!