Under A Roof.

Percy
The driving took hours. The only thing seen was green scenery, as trees and grass whizzed by. Grover was driving, another skill I knew nothing about. I sat staring out of the window of a car I had no idea of the name. The grey leather seating not to soft but not to hard. The smell of a new car and the seat belt strapped across me.
"We need a place to sleep. And we need a break." Annabeth stated a question that had been floating around my mind for a while. We needed to be alive and well for us to do heroic rescue. To save my mum.
"This place looks good." Grover openly thought. It did actually with fancy beautiful writing which had Lotus Cafe printed on. As we parked up, the automatic doors opened to a warm welcoming room. A warm couch sat to one corner and a reception desk was seen at the right hand side. Lots of polished furniture was  visible. Lots of waiters serving pretty cupcakes as we signed in to get the tickets for our room. We stepped in our rooms with cloths already measured out and I showered and put them on. After we both showered, the thought occurred to me to go and look around. Two beds, a desk and a wardrobe all polished. A classical TV was attached neatly to a load of wires and the remote was precisely in line with the smooth leather couch.
"'Suppose wouldn't hurt to go down and explore." I say as the two agree.

Luke
As we carried Nico to his room, Bianca followed everywhere we took Nico. He was all cleaned up with stitches neatly looped and a clean bandage when Zoe finally said something.
"Bianca you know we are not meant to-"
"He's my brother that I was talking about." Every one gasped as Nico stored in his comfy bed only the blanket ten miles away and his eyes shot open.
"Bianca."
"Wait so you were perfectly fine and we just carried you."
"When I felt my self being picked up that's when I realised. Oh yeah i gotta quickly do something." He ran up to Bianca while she had her arms out welcoming Nico into her life once more. *Slap*
"That was for leaving me to deal with... Life eon my own."

GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT, I'VE NEVER BEEN INTO PERCY JACKSON OR HARRY POTTER. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I STARTED THIS STORY IN THE FIRST PLACE. I AM SO SORRY. FROM NOW ON INSTEAD OF THINKING OF THE STORY FROM THE TOP OF MY HEAD I AM GOING TO JOT DOWN IDEAS.