Getting Out. And Quick.

Annabeth
I was just hiding from Medusa when Grover showed up, wanting to take the car away.
"Annabeth? Why are you here, Percy needs us."
"I heard him so I... Got ready to use the car to drive up to Medusa."
I lied easily.
"OK, well looks like I'm not driving." He quickly States causing my face to redden. I need to learn how to lie. Mental not to myself. The engine started as I remember how my parents drive. The truck jerked forward, as it hit Medusa's side, making her head turn where the sword was being held. Gruesome. She already was killed putting shades over her eyes, trying not to turn to stone in the process. That was an... Unexpected hour. Medusa, RIP. May Tartarus be with you. Now I had to try and act as if I wasn't working for the seemingly dead Kronos. Come on. I have nothing else to say.

Percy
We kept Medusa's head, in case it was needed again on our adventure. After a long search, we found one of the blue pearls. So one down two to go.
The place was gigantic, the doors opening as people departed, what did it say? Some kind of museum of ancient Greece. As we entered the doors swung shut as the end of the day showed its self. Workers walked by without noticing us. After some tweaks and turns, we ran into the statue of Athena. The doors crashed open as our presence was finally figured out. The men, dark skin colour and dark brown eyed stood in a line, ready to pounce. Slowly, to our amazement, the men shifted into a beast. From Tartarus.
"Any ideas Annabeth?" I ask as they advanced towards us. Drool dripping out from their mouths, making the floor slippery. Only to find her gone.
"It's a hydra Percy, what will Chiron say to you. Pay attention."
"Now that's figured out let's chop off its head."
"Nooooo Percy do-"
To late. I chopped off three or four head only to be replaced by twice the many.
"-nt. Two more grow."
"Oops." I say grinning sheepishly. We needed the pearl so Grover grabbed it by making the roots grab it for him while I distracted the beast. Now Nico came to mind. He probably was already dead by now. But I have to concentrate. I used my powers to finally kill it. Water gushed out from the tanks as they swirled and swirled, going to and from the monster, literally drowning it. Annabeth finally had the guts to join us meeting our doom as one. Gladly Medusa's head was still here. And as we unwrapped her like a turban the shades were taken off and the magic of stone had worked. A crackling sound was heard as the once mighty beast now a helpless statue. Only our deep breaths were heard.

Bianca
(Bet you weren't expecting her. Nico thought she died when she was 10 but she spent a year working with the Hunters.)
"Whose our new guests." I ask intrigued as a long table was set out. Plates and cutlery was neatly lined the roast chicken sending a scent.
"Just wait and see." Said an equally beautiful hunter. Zoe Nightshade. Her brown plait on one side and her green eyes glittering in the light. The doors opened to a boy... Two boys. One with black hair and a dark brown eyes. A deadly vibe was given off him as the other was blonde. And had electric blue eyes. One wearing a golden T-shirt and blue jeans. The dark haired wearing a black T-shirt, black leather jacket and black jeans. Surely they were both under the spell. Drawing them in. The third hadn't arrived yet. And here he came, a scar across his left eye. Blonde hair, but a bit darker than the little one.
"Where's Nico?" The blonde asked.
"I thought you only said three."
"ERM I was hiding behind him." The younger one said.

After a few minutes, the other one came. A thought of recognition came by. But u couldn't be sure. Eyes a really dark grey, mistaken for black. And jet black hair emo styled. Pale thin body frame, and tall for his age. He wore a black hoodie and black jeans, the recognition still in the air. Gothic style. It reminded me of him as guilt washed over me for leaving him. dealing with the horrible world. As we took our seats the conversation started at once.
"I'm Zoe Nightshade and this is Bianca. Who are you?"
"Luke, Zain, Draco and Nico." Explained the eldest.
"What are you guys doing here?" I ask annoyed that our island was disrupted.
"We are here on a quest to find the golden fleece. Thalia's tree is dying."
"Thalia as in Zeus' child. And what do you want us to do?"
"My father said it was here. We just wanna have it."
"Its not here." I say as they become disappointed.
"I'm just gonna go and get something." Said Nico.

Nico
I had the feeling of throwing up, as the stitch that no one knows about opens. I need to change the bandage. But it looks like the fates really care about me today. As I was walking, a wave of dizziness went by and a faint feeling. I was to pass out. Then the little thump. Darkness. In front of the rest. That's all that I remember.

Luke
Nico, the blasted idiot, passed out in from off the girls. Embarrassing, yes but worrying, definitely. A flowery patch. Of red lay against his dark hoodie. I rushed over to him, the girls not bothering to check. Well Bianca was there even when we unwrapped the shirt to find a stitch, badly done, and a bandage, badly wrapped. Looks like he did this all by himself. Knowing others they would be like.
'Oh no I am So Gonna die. Tell my family I love them.' But he was as silent as the breeze. The bleeding wouldn't stop at all.