Day 02

Chapter Ten :

Day 02

I woke to a loud banging on the door. Groggily, I woke and headed towards the door. I rubbed my eyes and let out a loud yawn as I opened the door, "Hello?"

The dark figure drunkenly pushed past me and began to take off her jacket.

"Damia? What the fuck?"

Damia grunted as she took off her shirt and reached into the closet for her pajamas.

"Gawd, dammit, Damia . . .I am going back to bed."

Damia finished pulling on her sweat pants and then gave me the bird. I waved her off as I snuggled under my covers, half asleep.

Not what felt like five minutes later, my alarm went off. Feeling anger in the pit of my stomach as I looked at the time, I started to bang the bottom of Damia's bed, "Gawd damm. . .wake up!"

She sat up and began to rub her head. She was hung over. "What the hell? Kacie, its three o'clock in the morning!"

"No, Damia, its seven in the morning!"

"What?" Damia started to climed down from her bed, "No, I got back hours ago. . ."

Okay, hung over genius. . .

"Whatever. . .And before you ask me, no I do not have aspirin, tylenol or any other types of pain killers."

"Why?" Then as if on a timer, "Oh, fucking A. . ." Damia's expression hardened in pain.

"Bingo. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have plans," I said as I started sifting through the closet for my blue sundress.

Hey, its easy and comfortable!

"Did Ken get the balls to ask you out?" Damia's voice was muffled because her blanket was pulled over her head.

I didn't respond to her question.

* * * * *

Okay, I didn't have plans, but I didn't want to stay in the same vicinity of a hung over person; especially Damia. How could you blame me? I didn't like her when she wasn't hung over, but when she is? Hell no!

Climbing down the stairs, I ran my hand through my hair, momentarily blocking my vision. I had forgotten to pull my hair back.

In that moment, I bumped into something hard. It caused me to fall backwards. Looking up from the floor, I saw a new face I didn't recognize.

He had shaggy brown hair that almost dipped in front of his eyes. His eyes were a blue gray color. He wall also about a head taller than me.

My gawd, I hadn't been attracted to a guy like this since, well, Trey. And my attraction to Trey was only when I was fourteen. After that, I kind of got used to being around him, but never really liked him like that.

Don't bring up Hunter. I know that we kissed and had an automatic connection, but really, all I know is that we both play video games and he is super cute.

Feeling embarassed I said, "Oh my gawd, I am so sorry! I am such a klutz. . ."

While I was attempting to get up, he held his hand out for me, "No problem, its not every day that you bump into a pretty girl."

Taking his hand, I laughed aloud, "Why thank you, Scottish girls tend to have this sorta affect on guys."

Did I seriously just say that?! Gawd, I'm such an idiot. . .