Chapter 6

2005

Junsu woke up and goes to the kitchen. He saw Aoki preparing for his breakfast.

He look at the dark sky, the weather condition got worst and he is still in the island.

" Come here, let us eat! " Aoki told him.

" Thank you. " He saw the vegetables in front of him.

" Eat! You need it! " Aoki is staring at him as Junsu stare at the vegetable. He gulped and tried eating the vegetables.

" Im joking, you dont need to force yourself. Hi Hi, Sorry for forcing you to eat them. " Aoki slightly show her sweet smile.

Junsu was blown away. He saw her smile again, its refreshing to see her smile.

They finish eating and went to Junsu's room to clean his wounds.

And as Aoki finishes.

Junsu looks at his room, it is a medium size room for a mansion, it has a queen size bedroom, carpet is milky white from wall to wall and the design is like an english type room.

Junsu sat in the couch near his bed and spoke.

" You are are right I am saying stupid things! " Junsu said.

" But, being stupid is something lovers do. I have not experience any romantic love, or whatsoever, but because I am too busy with my dreams I dont have the chance to do so. All the love that I receive are somewhat skin deep. They dont love me for who I am, they love me for what I have, they love me for fame. I don't even know if the person smiling in front me is my enemy nor my friend. Imagine a life field with hypocrisy? How can you experience true love in that kind of world?"

Junsu looked at the cealing exhausted and sad.

" You want love? Ha ha ha! " Aoki laughed sarcastically.

" Love? Love means nothing if you dont have money. Without fame and power, love is nothing but a cheap excuse to be lazy. Dont compare me to those kind of people who will choose simple lives because they want true love. In the end, it boils down to one, MONEY!! Greed and fortune, those factors determine the degree of love you can buy."

Aoki sat down with him in the couch.

Junsu can not believe he is hearing this things from a woman.

Usually, all the girls will define love as something sweet and everlasting. With puffy eyes, they will dream of love and all the fairy tales could ever thought.

He was about to answer when Aoki looked him in the eye with pure sadness.

" I am not twisted nor wicked, I am telling the truth, living with love alone can not define hapiness, you need wealth you need to have something that will satisfy the one you love. Imagine a poor family living on a dollar a day, you need money to feed them. You need something that will sustain their existence in your life, or else they will die in hunger. Dont believe to those fairy tales that you only need love! If you believe in that, then that is what you called living in hypocrisy. Can love feed you? Can love give your child a tuition fee to go to school? Dont be silly! You are a man! Instead of accounting what you dont have, try counting the things you have. And have you been thanking the people you owe properly, or you are preoccupied with thinking what you dont have instead of appreciating what you have. "

Junsu was about to answer when the lights went off, and the wind from outside got stronger. Junsu reached for Aoki's hands.

Woooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhh !!!!

A flood of water came in, Junsu and Aoki held their hands together.

But because of the strong current they are drawn apart from each other.

-----------------------------------------------

2014

" As soon as I got conciousness, I was in the hospital and my family was there, I forgot everything about you. But, my memories came back a month after that, although I dont know how can I explain it to them, I tried searching for that island again, but countless times I fail. " Junsu said as they walk in the shore.

He stopped and held Aoki's hand.

"I haven't told you, but I was really attracted to you at that time. This simple yet complex girl, I want to know her more. I want to spend more time with you. "

Aoki stared at him.

" As soon as I woke up that day, I searched for you, and I even visit you in your room. You are afraid of me, you even called your bodyguards to take me away. Maybe you thought I am one of your fans, but I forgave you."

" I came to see you again, but this could mean good bye. I want to properly bid my farewell to you. I need to go back to my master, I felt a guilt in my heart, when I decided to let you stay. Eventhough the home based have reported that they can come and take you in the day that I found you. I told them not to come. "

" Goodbye?" " Why? I wont let you! " Junsu hugged Aoki.

Aoki removed Junsu's arms.

" I need to go back to my own life. I need to continue what I need to do. "

" I dont understand, why do you need to appear in front me and disappear again? Why? You couldve lurked into the shadows and let me be. " Junsu angrily said.

" I cant say anything further than what I have. But, before I leave, I will spend this week with you. The one week that you asked from me back then, I am giving it to you. Think about it, I will head back in the hotel and wait for your decision. If you wont accept this week to be with me, neither we spend it together or you spend it alone. That is all can give to you. I dont want to love, but I dont leave my debts unpaid. " Aoki started walking away from Junsu.