Chapter 1

Chapter 1

   (2005 December)                                                                                   

                The moist damp of soil, a perfect solitaire island, the beach with virgin shores and I thought I can be at peace after a work.

Aoki was thinking she could find seclusion in her new bought island, but a yacht was lying in front of her villa. The storm last night took off some of the trees she planted.

“Help!” a small echo of voice ran with the wind.

“I thought I can find peace with myself, and this faulty global warming keeps changing the weather.” She ran towards the lying yacht.

It must have been hard for the owner to find a land in the Pacific.

She climbed to the deck, “Where are you?”

In a flickering voice, “I’m here”.

She ran towards the cabin and saw a man covered with blood.

“Hang in there.”

“Eagle 3 this is Alpha 1 , I need medics at the base. Station 3.  Red code!”  She checked his injuries and applies first aid.

 ------------------------------

“Where am I?” Junsu opened his eyes. The thundering shackles of water flashbacked.

“Good evening. The master told us to serve you with care until your chopper arrives” Aoki said serving him the food she cooked.

“ Master? Who is he? I need to thank him. Do you mind if I use your phone?”

“Sites can’t reach this zone. We communicate thru radio into the main house where my master lives. We have contacted in your behalf. “

“Thank you. When will my rescue arrive?” Junsu stared at the food.  It is a porridge filled with minced vegetables.

“I don’t eat carrots” he whispered

“Eat it!” Aoki was furious.

“We plant those vegetables here and painstakingly served it to you. If you are thankful, that we save your life, EAT IT!” Aoki stood and left Junsu in shock.

Junsu was shocked. And ate the porridge obediently.

After eating Junsu went to the veranda, the rain kept on pouring and the weather is getting worst.

"I need to get back soon, but with this weather how can I?" he went to the bathroom to see his wounds.

"ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" aoki was startled to see Junsu at the door.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Junsu closed the door abruptly.

 ____________________________________________________

(2014 March)

"Ms. Aoki ! Ms Aoki!" A smiling Randelle wake her from reminscing the past.

"Yes Sir Randelle?" She was staring Mr. Junsu as he perform his last song for his last concert of the year.

"We are heading to the agency after the concert to celebrate Junsu's birthday."

"Yes, sir, everything is prepared according to what we have planned" she replied.