Chapter 2

2005 December

"How long have you been in here?" Junsu asked as they walked in the beach.

He saw his yacht, it was inclined at the shore with a wrecked on the right side.

"For almost five years. Are you sure you want to see the yacht? It may crumble if we are not careful, I can go inside for you." Aoki said as they slowly walked towars the yacht.

"I can't describe the exact location where i left my laptop, I hope i can still use it." he replied

They went inside the yacht, Junsu was searching through his cabinets.

"Mam Aoki! Mam Aoki!" a sweet voice of a little girl was shouting at Aoki outside the yacht.

"Ah! Queenie is outside! " Aoki happily said.

"who is she?" Junsu asked.

He found his laptop and asked Aoki to help him.

"Oh hi my dear baby!" Aoki kissed Queenie.

"Hi mam Aoki!"

"Your daughter?" Junsu asked.

"Yep, this is my youngest daughter Queenie, had her when I was 15 years old."

"What??" Junsu was shocked.

Both Queenie and Aoki laughed.

----------------------

2014 March

"What are you saying?" Aoki asked.

"I knew who you are!" Junsu said.

"I thought you just resemble her, but I saw the scar in your back. And I knew it was you. " Junsu answered.

He tried to sit down, Aoki helped her.

"I dont know what you are saying, I only knew about you after the Dong Bang Shin Ki debut".

Aoki wake up Randelle.

"Sir randelle, I need to go back at my apartment and freshen up. Please contact me for any urgencies." She walked out at the door.

Junsu dont have enough strength to stop her, Randelle helped him.

"Are you hungry?" Randelle asked.

" I want porridge with minced vegetable." Junsu said.

Aoki was about to open the door. She stopped for a while and shut the door abruptly.

Damn! How can he remember me? Of all times why now? How can I continue protecting him?