Chapter 3

"Randelle, how are you able to hire Ms. Aoki? " Junsu asked while eating the porridge.

"She passed her resume at our entertainment industry. " Randelle replied.

Aoki, thousands of time I have tried going back to that Island. But, even how much I pay they cant trace the place where that island is located.

"Ahm Randelle, when I got back from the studio give me her resume. And inform me about her background, where she came, and what country." Junsu said with a serious face

Randelle was shocked to see Junsu's face. Normally he doesn't care nor dont even try to know their employee.

" Dr. Park said that you need a complete rest, you may be discharge tonight. However, I was mandated to give you a week of complete rest. I have rescheduled your musical rehearsals. And I have booked a vacation for you. You need it and please follow up. "

" Rest? Oh " Junsu smirked.

"When can I go? And Where?' Junsu asked.

"Oh.. I have a place in Boracay, for two weeks. But, unfortunately I cant come with you. So maybe, I will ask some of the staff to accompany you. "

Junsu was smiling widely and said to Randelle " I should come with my security right? And because I want a discreet trip. I will only allow one company with me. So I choose my head of security Ms. Aoki. "  

"I will make the necessary preparations. " Randelle stood.

As he was about to walk out of the door.

"Randelle"

"Yes!"

"I havent thanked you. So, than you. Just saying I am greatful to have you." Junsu smiled.

Randelle was shocked to hear Junsu say his thanks. He smiled and walked out while closing the door.

---------------------------------------

December 2005

"You have daughter?" Junsu was shocked.

"Hahahaha! Nope, She is just used to calling me Mom, this cute lady is my sunshine here. It's getting darker. We should head back to the mansion." She helped Junsu walked.

She put his arms on her shoulder and wrapped her right hand on her waist.

Junsu smelled the scent of some flower in her hair.

She is about 158 centimeters tall. Ordinary features, but her eyes are sharp. Rounded almond eyes.

"Stop staring at my face." Aoki said.

Junsu was taken aback, her lips are as sharp as her eyes. He smiled, he who is loved by millions of his fans, is treated like a nobody by an ordinary girl.

This ordinary girl , who can shout at me. I have dreamed of having one. Maybe this adventure is somehow good for me. Junsu uttered to his mind. while walking.

"Im hungy!" Junsu said.

"Again???" Aoki looked at him with disbelief.

"Maybe because he is so tall, he eats more!" Queenie said. 

"Hahahahahaha" Three of them laughed as they walk near the massion.

A pituresque of a happy family when you look them afar.

"Mam Aoki! Mam Aoki! A chopper arrived in the based. They are looking for a man as described and reported. I think he is the man that you helped." Aoki's radio transmitter received the message

Junsu and Aoki looked at each other.

Their time together will end soon.

"Give that to me." Junsu grabbed the radio.

" What give it back!" Aoki was surprised when Junsu took her radio transmitter and throw it  in the sea.

"What are you doing? That is our only communication to the base!" 

"I am not going back. Not today!" Junsu firmly said.

"Kyahhh! Mam Aoki its raining!" QUeenie said.

Aoki held Junsu's arms and helped him in walking back.

"I dont know what you are talking about , but eventhough you dont want to go back, you will only stay here for a couple of days. Because I need to go back to the city soon. No one will take care of you. For now, lets go back together."

Junsu smiled sweetly.

-------------------------------------------------------

March 2014

"Are you sure that he found out that it was you?" Rainier asked Aoki

"Kyah!" Aoki gave Rainier a kick.

Rainier was able to defend it by his left arms.

Aoki did not reply and continue sparring with Rainier.

And before Rainier knew it, Aoki had thrown him. Making him loose the spar.

"Ok fine, I give up. I can never win against you." Rainier smiled.

Rainier throw a towel to Aoki.

"Thanks." 

"I am not sure how, but somehow his memory of me had comeback. And with this, I cant continue being with him."

"You knew from the start that this is something ridiculous. How can you explain everything to your Dad? He had been eyeing you as the next chairman. This small adventure you have been doing might lead to something grave. Our company is world-reknowed, you can't compromise it with your petty feelings." Rainier said

"I know , I am doing this for our company."

"You need not check on him, he is just one of our employees. Even how famous an artist is, he is just a simple employee of our company. A tool to make money." Rainier stood.

" Rainier! Take this, I wont be back for two weeks. And this will be tha last adventure and I will get back to the company. " Aoki followed Rainier our of her gymnasium.

As she went out, her chopper awaits.

Aoki also known as JAYNELLE RANEKO SY, the youngest daughter of Charles Adam Sy,  chairman of SGC . A multi-national company leading in the world. 

" I cant fall for some simple Artist. I am just using him, so I can prove to Dad that I can do it on my own. " Aoki said.