Painful Memories

"So, um...there was a pretty big blow up the other week...my sister couldn't stop crying and yelling about how you could be dying when she heard you had been admitted to hospital..." Ciel murmured as he packed up his bag in an attempt to make conversation. Alois was currently in the process of cleaning his glasses, squinting slightly to see what he was doing.

"Oh um...yeah. I just had a bit of a fall...I'm alright now though" the blond smiled as he put his glasses back on and blinked a few times, clearing his vision. Ciel let out a quiet laugh, Alois was adorable.

Wait. No.

No he's not.

Ciel paused as he noticed, though it may have been a trick of the light, that the right side of Alois' cheek was a slightly darker tint than the other. Though it wasn't his business.

"So um, what class do we have next?" Alois asked curiously, twirling a lock of his platinum blond hair absentmindedly.

"TAS, I do woodwork, though your timetable might be different" the bluenette answered and lead the way out of the classroom. Alois pulled out his phone and looked his timetable up on the school app.

"I have cooking" Alois pouted and rubbed his arm awkwardly. "Ciel, if it isn't too much of a bother, would you happen to be able to tell me where room 11 is?" The blond asked politely with a small smile.

"It's in the next block over, second room on your right if you come in from this end." Ciel explained visualizing the path in his mind. Alois smiled brightly.

"Thanks a million" the socially awkward blond shook the bluenette's hand and spun on his heel to make his way to his next class. "See you around!" He called as he closed the door behind him.

Alois pulled the hood of his jumper up and sighed. It had started raining during the previous class. Dammit. The blond eventually managed to reach the classroom and entered, head down. He took a seat near the front and looked up.

Oh god.

The teacher looked to be around the age of 65 and had a receding hairline and smelt distinctly of cigars.

Pain

Screaming

Blood

Tears

Alois looked like a Deer caught in headlights, wide eyes and mouth slightly hanging open. The resemblance between this teacher and...well...anyway, it was uncanny.

"Alright! Quiet! We have little blondie here in our class for the next week or so, don't harass him" the teacher gestured to Alois and smirked over at him. The blond could feel a panic attack sweeping over him, his chest was tightening and he could see spots. "Get out your aprons! We're baking Macarons! Blondie, c'mere, you'll be sharing with me"

Alois stood shakily and made his way over to the teacher, fiddling with his hands. "The name's John Macintosh, or Mr Mac for short" 'Mr Mac half smiled as he placed a hand on the blond's shoulder. During the class however, said hand slowly slid down to the boy's lower back casually. Alois was acutely alert to every subtle action the man was making, being quite wary of him. The one thing that made Alois snap was when he bent over to get the tray out to put the biscuits onto and Mr Mac slapped his ass.

The blond snapped back up and pulled off his apron, tears springing to his eyes. "Please d-don't do that, Sir. I-I'm sorry, but I need to go...get some fresh air." Alois murmured and walked out of the classroom with tears falling from his beautiful icy blue eyes.

Again, Goddamn.

Every. Fucking. Place. He. Went.

There were reminders of what had happened. Everywhere.

He called Hannah. Ring-Ring. Ring-Ring.

"Hey baby, is something wrong?" She asked in a concerned tone.

"Um...well there's a teacher here who seems to have taken a bit of interest in me..." Alois murmured, voice cracking a bit as he wiped a single tear from his cheek.

"Oh honey that's great!" She exclaimed happily.

"Well it would be..." The blond answered quietly, voice being shaken as he slid down the wall as a sudden violent sob wracked his body.

"Oh baby...what happened?" She asked softly.

"Well he...he looks like...you know...him" the blond state in between shaky breaths. "And he...he slapped my ass...and...and was sliding his hand down my back and I...I ju-" he was cut off by his own sobbing. "I just felt like...I felt like I was back there...with him...and I just...I just stood there and started crying...and I...god I just wish I was normal!" Alois whispered and wiped away his tears.

"Oh baby...I don't know what to say...do you want me to pick you up and take you to see your psychologist? She came with us in the tour bus remember?" The caring silverette asked softly to her son. Well he might as well have been.

"N-No thank you...I...I think I'll be fine..." He murmured "I just needed to talk to someone..." He flicked his blond hair out of his eyes and wiped the tears from his cheeks.

"Oh okay...have you met anyone nice?" She asked to try and lighten his mood. Alois smiled slightly at her optimism.

"Yeah I have...there was a lovely girl with bright blue hair...I think her name was Rhyme, she was really welcoming and introduced me to her brother, Ciel. He was really kind and he helped me find my class." The blond smiled to himself again and she chuckled quietly.

"That's great honey, how was first period?" She asked, just glad to hear from the insecure teen.

"It was good, the teacher was extremely nice and the class were all quite enthusiastic except for some but that's okay, everyone is entitled to their own opinion of course. We didn't do much. I just answered questions and signed a few pencil cases." The blond chuckled to himself towards the end of his sentence. The bell sounded somewhere off to the blond's right, he jumped slightly and glared disapprovingly at said metal object. "I've got to go Hannah...I'll see you after school!" He said, back to his usual cheerful state.

"Alright honey, have fun. Love you." She answered with a small smile. He was just too cute sometimes.

"I will. I love you too, bye!" The blond murmured as he stood from his spot against the wall. He hung up after she said her own goodbye before smacking into a hard chest as he went to turn around.

"Hey! Watch i!-...Oh, sorry kid..." A boy with peculiar green eyes and orange hair exclaimed.

"Oh no, d-don't apologize. I w-was at fault, s-sorry" the blond muttered as the ginger smiled.

"So you aren't full of yourself. Thank god! Anyways, the names Ronald. Ronald Knox." 'Ronald' stated and held out his hand. Alois shook it and smiled softly.

"Alois Trancy." He stated cheerfully "pleasure to meet you"