The girl in my room

Hiro's POV

It was a normal morning for me, here at Franxx Academy. I woke up early, looked over my homework and my notes, showered, and got ready for the day. I was at breakfast with my friends: Goro, Zorome, Futoshi, Mitsuru, Ichigo, Kokoro, Ikuno , and Miku, that I realized I had left my phone back in my dorm room.

Third person POV

Zorome: "Man...I hate school, why can't they just ban all morning lessons; my brain doesn't work in the mornings" Groaned zorome, a short boy who was very skinny.

Goro: "We'd have them anyway, it's for our own good." Goro replied, yawning a little.

Mitsuru was nowhere to be seen, as always.

Kokoro: "I wonder where Mitsuru went..." Kokoro mumbled.

Miku: "Oh? You sure do wonder about him a lot these days, got a crush on him?" Miku asked, leaning in.

Kokoro's face went bright red, and she then pushed Miku away.

Kokoro: "I-I do not!" She replied, her face still bright red.

Ichigo: "Give it a rest Miku, it's too early for this." Ichigo spoke, yawning a little.

Ichigo's eyes wandered over to the boy's table, and locked straight to hiro and Goro. she sighed quietly as she remembered her crush on Hiro.

Ikuno: "you're still bothered by it?" Asked Ikuno, putting down her notebook and giving a small smile to Ichigo.

Ichigo: "Yeah...slightly..." Ichigo murmured, as Hiro left the boy's table.

Ikuno: "I wonder where he's going" Futoshi added, picking her notebook back up.

Hiro's POV
The dorms were all student controlled and we had a student council to look after us in times of need. Each student got their own rooms but, in some cases, students had to share rooms. Opening the door to my room I laid eyes on a figure obscured by the light of day, it was then that I realized that this was a girl, in my room. My eyes focused on the dark figure, to reveal a pinkette girl with red horns on her head.

Hiro: "Ah-" I stammered, whilst the girl slowly walked up to me,

???: "I was told that I was sharing a room with someone but I didn't expect it to be with a boy..." she muttered, sniffing my neck. "Mmhm...you smell sweet...I like that" she then said, licking my neck.

Hiro: "Ah! W-w-what are you doing in my room?!" I shouted, covering my eyes from the almost naked girl.

Not realizing the position she was in, she pulled my hands away and gave me a teasing smirk. My face still blushing, she whipped me around and pushed me out of the room.

Hiro: W-W-What was that?! I thought, There is a girl in MY room, I then stammered; I wasn't supposed to be sharing with anyone! I thought again before I was interrupted, by the door.

As it opened, the pinkette walked out wearing our school uniform, and gave me a malicious smile.

???: "That was awfully bold of you, darling!" she announced.

Hiro: Darling...where have I heard that before...I thought, but I was interrupted when the girl placed her hand on my check and forced me to face her.

Staring at her beautiful, emerald green eyes; filled with determination and confidence, I felt my heart beat against my chest. Blinking, I regained my composure enough to get out a few words.

Hiro: "What's your name?" I asked, still spellbound by her gaze.

???: "My name? I am Zero Two, that's my nickname at least. My real one is a secret." she answered, placing her index finger on her mouth and giggling a little.
As she was leaving the room to go down stairs, she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Shocked, she let out a small laugh and smiled sweetly at me.