5) The Innovated - Manoeuvre Hearts

We have passed the last galloped skyrail station. While passengers were getting ready for the next one that was our destination, we saw faint traces of fume coming out through cockpit door. The door opened and specially trained Needhi was called inside.

This was it. This was the moment. This was a protocol violation. The cockpit was not supposed to be unlocked under any circumstance. A young slender rough man came running to Needhi, "<< Rook, rook ...>>" while she declared "Please, get back to your seat." It was too late ! The man pushed her aside, entered the cabin and held a pistol at pilot's head, "<< Yeh floater skyjack ho chooka hain ! Hamse cooperate kar, warna passenger ke katl ke zimmedar too hoga ! >>"

Then the familiar kameez-man sprung upto the front row, took out a pistol and waved at us hollering "Floater skyjack. Keep quite. Or shoot to death." The loud threat woke up the sleeping baby to a cry. The mother was obviously frightened to begging, "Please, my baby is innocent. Do-dont hurt ..." as was the whole compartment filled with panic. Like a ghostly presence, the two horizontal thin luminescent lines on left and right walls flickered and the terrorist, looking at the baby, put his hands down.

"Turn floater to Frankfurt skyrail. Turn or tick-tick," the younger terrorist unlocked his pistol with a click, ordering the pilot, who could think of no alternative but to obey, including the following instructions.

My co-passenger looked out by the window. At about 60 degree slant, many miles away, we could see the tall tower of Frankfurt World Trade Centre. The floater manoeuvred thrusters reducing altitude to next level abruptly jerking all passengers' seats and their terrified hearts.

"<<In sha allah>>," (if God is willing) the younger one rejoiced aloud inside the cabin.

=======
Add star if you like,
comment what you don't.
Thank you.
🙈 🙉 🙊