Epilogue:

(Few days later...)

(Keith)

We were finishing filming another Try Guy video when I got a call from Becky. I left the set and answered her call.

"Hon," I called, "What's up?"

"Ally's gone." She cried, "She killed herself."

"What?!" The hair raising on my arms. I was devastated, "How?" I let out choke

"She jumped off a bridge."

My God. She took her own life. She couldn't take it. That sadness wasn't like losing a friend, it was like losing my own kid. Now I know how a parent feels when a kid takes their own life.

I left early so I could go home. I didn't eat or come out of the room. I just stayed in there crying, Ally didn't have anyone to support her. It was hard to believe, but now it isn't. I didn't want to see her relatives. They were monsters. I was proud to take the responsibility to be her father, but I blew it.

"Daddy," Faith was calling in the door, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, sweetie," I calmly shouted across the room. "Daddy is having a tough time, right now that's all."

I cried myself to sleep. She was my kid, Ally. I would have loved her as I love Faith. She could've been free. She would be still here if it wasn't for that stupid will.

"Keith," Becky comes in, "I'm sorry, I know you loved her."

"Becky," I mumbled. I hugged her and sobbed my eyes out. She hugged back and stayed with me the whole time. "She was my daughter, she was all alone. No one to be there for her. I failed her."

"Hey, don't say that." She comforted, "I don't think Ally thinks you failed her. You did what you could. She just couldn't take it. But I know she shouldn't have killed herself. Keith, she loves you. Wherever she is, she's with you, always there."

She kisses me and I did back. She pulls apart and held my hand, it reminded me how I held Ally's when I held hers when she was injured. This time, I was the one being comforted. Not the one giving the comfort.

__________

A few weeks later. They didn't have a funeral but she was buried in a crummy cemetery. I decided to go, alone. But Becky insisted she and Faith should go along too.

"She was family, we should go too." She reasoned, I agree.

The cemetery was up the hills of Eagle Rock. I was remembering everything. Moving in, seeing Ally for the first time, talking about Faith comfortably to her. Helped when she got injured, protected her from her abusive parents, and caring for her when no one did.

We found her grave, it was located near a tree and surrounded by withering plants. I brought her some flowers and set it on her grave. It just had a hedge stone that was carved on it:

Allison H. James
2008-2020

  I sat in front of her grave and imagine like I was talking to her, she was sitting in front of me. But she wasn't, physically.

  "I'm sorry, Ally." I look at my daughter who just stood there, confused, "Faith, come." I whispered.

  She runs to me and I let her sit by me.

  "Who's that, daddy?" She asked

  "That's... you're sister. She's up in the sky now. She's free."

  "Why did she die?" Faith asked, looking at me, with worry.

  I sigh, "Her parents gave her a hard time. Worked her up and she just gave up." A tear trickled down my face but I quickly wiped it.

  A few moments later, the two left and stood there. It was almost sunset. I looked at the sky, in awe. I look down at the grave and said, "Looks like the sky's pretty."

  Silent, but I then heard in my mind Ally saying, "Sure is." I knelt down and smiled at her, knowing she's in a better place.

  "I'll come by to check on you, okay, kid?"

  Silence...

  "See you later, Ally. Until we meet again."

  I walk away and mumbled, "Love you..." going back to the car and I was happier now. I accepted her death. She's fine now, we're better now. I loved her so much, I hope she knew that.

  Maybe she did.

The End...

(Hey, Logangsters (Thats a joke, I freaking hate Logan and Jake Paul) I hope you guys enjoyed this fanfic! It's been an amazing fanfic to work on. I'm not to sure if a sequel would be necessary but hey, maybe I should. But I can't come up with any ideas yet for it. I'll focus first on my other fanfic, CollegeHumor themed so check it out if you're into that.

Suicide was mentioned here, yes. But whoever reads this and is thinking about doing it, don't. You're life is important in this world, maybe not for a lot but for the people who do care about you and love you for who you are. You are beautiful and amazing, we are unique and different in our own ways and that's good. There is light in dark at some point. Don't give up, keep fighting and staying strong to be who you truly are. Thank you all and I'll see you all soon;)

🎉 You've finished reading What Happens When a Try Guy Becomes Your Neighbor ( A Keith Habersberger Fanfic) 🎉