Prologue:

It all happened with the YouTube adpocalypse.

  The adpocalypse is basically like the Great Depression of YouTube.    Basically Youtubers couldn't make a lot of dough making videos because ad companies weren't liking the places they were putting their stuff. Videos started getting vulgar, inappropriate, not family friendly, YouTube either age restricts the video, even deleting videos or ads don't come in, hence, you not making money for the channel.

  Lots of Youtubers lost their jobs. Even bleeping bad words, and censoring inappropriate images don't make a difference. TheOdd1sOut had to go back to college because his channel crashed and now he's a Math teacher, my math teacher to be exact (Note: I don't have any beef with any of the Youtubers I mention in the story, I all hope they have amazing outcomes out of their careers). Many of the Youtubers I know and love had to lose property just to feed themselves, to take care of themselves and stuck in jobs they hate.

  This 'Crash' of YouTube is really huge, it became a part of U.S. History curriculum to study it. I mean, jeez. Me and many kids have been seeing goodbye videos on YouTube lately and after that, the channel is either dead or deleted.

  But seventh grade was something to remember about Adpocalypse. I remember Mrs. Jacobsen asking us this question, "What would be the most significant thing in your life so far?". No one answered it and she made it a writing task for us to do. I didn't understand it, neither did my friends, but after becoming friends with this certain neighbor, I could finally answer it. Maybe not the answer my teacher expected or the answer that was good, but to me, it is.

  This whole paragraph is for Mrs. Jacobsen. The Try Guys are one my favorite Youtubers. They used to be owned by Buzzfeed until they decided to start their own company. In 2018, they became independent. The Try Guys consisted of four men, Keith Habersberger, Ned Fulmer, Zach Kornfeld , and Eugene Lee Yang (The most popular guy of the group from what I know). They would try to get out of their comfort zones and try wired things from odd to straight out insane. They have tried many things from wearing women's underwear to swimming with sharks.

  The Adpocalypse affected these four real bad. I remember one video they
were straight out shouting at each other because they thought one of the guys were taking all of the income money to themselves. This gotten worse until they posted a video called, 'The End of the Four'. Where they explain why they are going to go their separate ways and agreed never to contact each other again. It became one of the most disliked videos on YouTube with 19 million dislikes. I actually cried listening to this. They were not friends anymore because of money.

  I can see why people say, "Money is the root of all evil.".

  Ned moved back to Florida with his wife, Ariel, and his kid. Eugene moved to Korea to be a professional actor there. Zach stayed in LA and went back to Buzzfeed. But Keith was nowhere to be found.

  Keith wasn't active on his social medias. Even Becky, his spouse, was laying low. Lots of kids and teens speculated he committed suicide or died at some point, but I didn't care. I know all of the guys are okay. Keith was somewhere, I thought. He could be in another state or country. And thus the Habersberger conspiracies were on.  Fans of The Try Guys were trying to use  stuff from the argument videos and pictures he posted before going missing, to deduce what happened to him.

  But one September 8, 2020 , he moved to Eagle Rock, Los Angeles.

  So, here's the story: