30k SPECIAL

This goes out to all of y'all!!! Thanks for 30k!!!

Yuka POV

It's been a month since the honeymoon, and I'm feeling sick.

Mitsuki has been busy with missions, which is pretty understandable since he works with Boruto and the "Hokage-in-training" Sarada.

They're such a cute couple, and I'm really shocked to hear they're expecting soon!

I don't know if Mitsuki and I ever will plan for a child, but Mitsuki told me that he's open for it, so it wouldn't be a big problem to get a child right?

~~~

Mitsuki POV

"Yuka, I'm home!" (too many damn memes I can think of) I said as I stepped in the house.

As I got in the living room, I saw a slightly-pale-looking Yuka heading towards me.

"Are you okay?" I asked, I was pretty damn worried. I then led her to the couch to sit down.

"I'm fine, just nauseous," she replied.

"This early? 7am?" I asked, contemplating the many reasons why she could be like this, damn it Yuka don't die on me, we just had our honeymoon a month ago.

I then, out of habit, brought her up bridal-style and ran to the hospital. I directly went to the ER and got a nurse.

"Okay we'll be with you two in a bit."

~~~
"Hey Sarada sorry to bother you," I said sort of embarrassed, considering her very noticeable pregnancy bump, she needed to rest.

"It's okay, anything for you two," she answered with a smile, in which I returned with the same gesture.

She then got Yuka's attention and started to ask her things.

~~~
Yuka POV

"How are you feeling Yuka?" Sakura-chan asked.

"Tired and nauseous," I replied ballantly.

"Hmm, getting moody?" She asked, proceeding to write on her small board.

"Alot."

"Missed any periods?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

B I N G O

"Y-yes," I said getting flushed.

"Lemme check something for a bit, can you please lift your shirt up a bit?" She asked motioning for my stomach.

It was nerve-racking.

She then proceeded to put her hand on my stomach, and made it glow. She closed her eyes as if she were looking for something like a tumor.

Wait what? A tumor? WHAT?

"OH MY GOD YUKA!" She yelled seemingly excited.

Kami please.

Have mercy on me.

"U-uhmmmm what?" I asked.

She then turned to Mitsuki and grabbed his hand and shook it, "Congratulations, you're going to be a father."

What?

A father?

So I'm going to be a mother?

It took us a while to process it, but we got there eventually.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"You're pregnant!" She exclaimed happily.

I looked over at Mitsuki and he looked like he was contemplating something.