Chapter 30 - Not Today

So guys. I drew some booties XD

The one on the left Is Sakura while the one on the right I'd Sarada. I know there is no hair.

But Let me DREAM.

OKAY SO PLS CONTINUE READING.

~~~

Yuka POV

So Today Mitsuki-kun had decided to just drag me around the town bringing me to the best places, pointing to the shops and telling me what they sell.

It was quite humorous really.

After like an hour of dragging me around, we- I decided to take a break.

This has been one hell of a day so far.

As I sat on a bench near the small shop Mitsuki was in, I noticed something peculiar about him.

Something I did before, but I would just deny I did.

I pondered on it for awhile.

Not noticing that I was already staring at him.

He really is muscular as hell.

"Like what you see?", he asked as he handed me a popsicle, and I was brought back from my train of thought.

I then blushed a bit and took the popsicle without hesitancy.

I then proceeded to consume the popsicle as he chucked and sat beside me.

"Hey Yuka", he suddenly asked startling me.

"H-hai", I stuttered facing him.

"You look really pretty today...", he said trailing off.

I yet again blushed a shade of rose, and turned away still consuming my popsicle.

"A-arigato", I replied still blushing.

...

After eating in silence, I decided that we should go now.

I then stood up and said, "Mitsuki-kun let's continue shall we?".

Then I flicked my wrist and threw the popsicle stick, into a nearby garbage can.

He then nodded and did the same.

He then interwined our fingers together, and pulled me, yet again into the town crowded with people.

~~~
Mitsuki POV.

I blushed slightly as I pointed to places, yet again, and showed her around some more.

I decided to bring her to 'The Spot'.

I dragged her into the place where soo many Cherry blossom trees resided.

It was really a spectacular view really.

I decided to blindfold her, which got her really into an alert mode,  not knowing where I was bringing her.

I then carried her bridal-style towards the place.

"Mitsuki-kun are you sure it's safe?", she asked in are worried tone.

"Don't worry, it's really safe, I bet you'll just love it", I said confidently.

She just chucked and hummed a tune whilst I was carrying her to our destination.

~~~

3rd POV

As the lad carried the brunette girl to their destination, he smiled as the girl hummed a tune, a tune very familiar to him.

"You still remember it?", he asked to the blindfolded girl.