Chapter 17 - Yet Again Another Story!

HOLY SHIT GUYS OKAY! THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR THE READS! IM LIKE OVERFLOWING WITH HAPPINESS!!!
THIS CHAPTER IS LIKE LONG OVERDUE SO HERE COMES NOTHING!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarada POV

As Boruto and I waited for the carriage to go 'who knows where' we stayed silent for a moment. He then decided to break the silence and said, "Sarada? Are you okay? You seem quiet",

I was also confused,

Why was I soo quiet?

I just replied while looking down, "Um well I don't know either! Just that I'm very nervous thats all!", he then faced me as I did so, and he said," Then don't be, because we'll be spending our lives with each other from now on, remember?".

I smiled at him and kissed him on the lips, he was first shocked at the sudden contact, then he melted right into the kiss.

I pulled out and blushed, he just looked at me and laughed.

Why was he laughing?

"W-whats so funny?", I asked still flustered, "You Sarada! You're soo cute when you blush it just makes me laugh!", he replied still chuckling, I giggled along, he then put his head on my shoulder, sly wolf...

*~*~*~*~*~* *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~Time skip to when they arrive ~

*~*~*~*~*~* *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Boruto POV

As we arrived to the port I stepped out first and opened Sarada's door, which ended up with me getting a peck on the lips. I blushed a bit then closed the door, I looked at the boat we were riding...

Man it was HUGE!

I don't know why it was that huge but it was!

I turned to look at Sarada she looked astonished as well, she then turned to me, and I swear I saw her eyes sparkle she looked soo beautiful right there, in her wedding dress, her hair fluttering, naturally being blown by the wind, she looked like an angel, and I'm happy this Angel is now mine.

As she noticed that I was staring she started to blush again. She's just too cute!

"B-bolt! Stop staring! Its n-not nice to stare you know!", she scolded stuttering.

"Yeah, yeah, but am I not allowed to look at my own wife, am I?", I replied teasing her.

"Well since I'm your 'wife' you have all the time of the world to look at me, so?", she replied in a tone she knew that I liked".

"Fine", I replied in defeat.

*~*~*~*~*

As we got in our room in the GIGANTIC ship we put our luggage down and Sarada collapsed on the bed, "IM SOOO TIRED!", she exclaimed as she did so, I just laughed at the notion and laid next to her, she then faced me, and I to her, she neared my her face to mine and I blushed, she then pinched my cheek saying, "Ahhh! You're soo cute!", she then laughed and I followed we just layed there like that until...

*knock knock*

"I'll get it", I said in fake dismay,

Sarada just giggled and got up on the bed and sat on its side.

I opened the door and there was this 'guy' who happened to look soo familiar...

He had some kind of pink mark below his right eye...

Wait...

"Yagura!? Is that you? Been a while!!", I exclaimed happily.

"Yup its me! Been years huh? You look way different from your visit to Kirigakure (this is the hidden mist right?)".

"Well its been a couple of years and let's just say time has given us all our blessings! By the way I gave you an invite to my wedding... Why didn't you come? Also what are you doing here?", I asked politely.

"OH YAH RIGHT! I am in Konoha because I had a meeting BUT I went to your marriage contract signing and I left in the middle of the reception after the dead went away", he explained.

"Oh okay! Sorry! And how did you know we were here?", I questioned him again.

"Well I am also on this boat and I sortve stalked you two seeing you two get on the boat", he said scratching his head apologetically.

"Well its okay! Well I'm- err we are glad to see you!", I said as best as I could notto be rude.

"Yeah.. I have paperwork to do anyway... well see ya!", he said as he walked away.

I waited till he was a bit far abd closed the door.

As I turned around I got shocked and fell down because of a figure rigt in front of me.

"Sarada~", I said sounding annoyed.

She then burst into a fit of giggles, instead of getting more angry I joined her and laughed along with her.

Damn it I love her.

*~*~*~*~*
Hello...

So I'm back at it again!
Yet again inspired!
I have soooooo many ideas!
All I have to do it just to write it down here!

Thanks soo much for the support and 4k reads!!

Oh my Kami when I found out I was like, "OMK alot of people actually read my book!".

And pls I would also like support on my original books and fanfics!

Pls remember to:

Vote
Comment
Follow

~CandythepotatoDatz~