Chapter 22 - I Don't Believe You

So guys for no confusion. Sakura will be called Mama, and Hinata Kaa-san. While Naruto is To-san and Sasuke, Papa.

K that's it you may continue and Enjoy!

••••

Boruto POV

It's been 3 months and Sarada's baby bump has been getting noticeable. So far no one knows except Mama.

We planned to have a party later so we're currently at the market buying ingredients, and the weird food cravings Sarada's been having.

"Ooooh Boruto-kun! Look I found them!", Sarada squealed excitedly as she pointed to a stand with pickles and peanut butter.

She then bought the last thing.

FINALLY.

And we went home.

•••

As we were preparing food Mama arrived and helped us out with the cooking.

Because Sarada would just hurl at the smell of some stuff.

And I learned that the hard way.

So while I and mama were cooking, Sarada was cleaning up and preparing the house with decorations and such.

"All done!", Sarada exclaimed as she finished the last decoration.

She then went into the kitchen went to me and pecked my cheek then proceeded to do the same to mama.

"That smells good!", she exclaimed looking into a pot of soup Mama was making.

"Thanks Sarada", mom replied smiling at Sarada.

•••
As Mama and I placed the last dish on the table, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it", I said as I went to open the door.

As I did, I was greeted with warm hugs and remarks from family and friends.

•••

As we finished eating that's when we decided to tell the news.

I stood up and cleared my throat to get everyone's attention.

"Everyone, I have an announcement to make", I said as I looked at Sarada nervously.

I then let Sarada stand up and said, "Sarada and I are expecting a baby!".

And as I said that Sarada took off her fluffy coat and showed off her baby bump.

Everyone but Mama was shocked and clapped.

After everything we all talked and I and Sarada got 'congratualions' and 'you'll be great parents'.

But Cho2 was HILARIOUS!

She shouted, "I don't believe you!".

She probably didn't believe we hid this for three months. And she didn't notice it.

Not so cunning I see.
And as people were leaving, Papa grabbed my arm and pulled me to a corner.

He then said, " You better be careful. Haruno's are known for their Hormones during pregnancy".

I looked at him then laughed.

"Don't worry, I know that already, and Sarada's been fine so far, but I can't be too sure. So thanks for that", I replied scratching my head.

Papa then nodded and Left.

"What was that all about?", Sarada asked as she neared me.

"Oh. Fatherly advice", I replied to her.

She then hugged me and asked, "Boruto-kun when we have this do you think we'll be good parents?".

"Yes, and I bet you'll be the best mom konoha has Ever seen!", I reply kissing her on the cheek.

"And you'll be the best dad", she replied tapping my nose.

I then carried her bridal style and showered her with kisses as I brought her into our room and put her on the bed gently.

She then got off the bed to change and so did I.

After changing to our pj's we went to bed and slept.