16

Jonah's pov
When I saw her I felt bad and when I saw her hand I felt worse
" look I'm fine I know how to fix my self up I don't need help "
She turned and went out of the house and Luke followed
" Will someone please tell me what's going on "
My mom practically yelled I looked at Corbyn and jack
" ok mom sit down "
" no I'm not going to sit down Jonah is she ok because she shows signs of violence and as much as I hate to say it she shows signs of abuse "
" mom sit down "
She listened and we told her about As mom, brother and dad
" do you remember that guy jay that use to pick on me well "
Corbyn took over
" well she did something to him so he came after us and as you can tell A went after him and now well we're here "
I could tell the whole story we told her was spinning in her head as she tried desperately to understand but couldn't then she said
" so you're telling me that girl has saved you guys time and time again and she's seen so much death and wow I'm sorry I had the wrong first impression of her "
" Trust me I know how it feels when I met her she was mute and I definitely had the wrong impression like I thought she was odd and worse things like that till someone said something means about her and I decided to see if I was wrong "
I could tell my mom had switched into nurse mode because she said
" Have you guys thought about trying to take her to a psychologist to help her work through her problems "
" mom I think she would help the psychologist work through there's "

Luke's pov
I was driving back home
" look I'm sorry A I'm just I just worry about your injuries sometimes "
" stop pullover "
I did and she turned to me and said
" look I get it I'm sorry I reacted the way I did it's just it's like my brain won't let me let others help me and I know why it does that and I think it always will so I guess what I'm trying to say in this roundabout way  is thank you for what you did  "
" you're welcome "
I've always been able to tell how people feel without them saying a word but A isn't like everyone else. I the only thing I could tell was she controlled her feelings and if she didn't want you to see something you wouldn't even know she was hiding it. A car honked at me because I was blocking their driveway
" sorry "
I yelled out the window and drove home.
She fell asleep on the ride home and I didn't want to wake her up she looked so peaceful then I parked and the small jolt of the car woke her up and we went in the house and she went straight to bed she didn't get cleaned up.