2

As pov
" what are you doing up here "
" just looking "
I was on a roof looking out at the sunset on the water. A guy sat down and took a swig of something
" Are you really getting drunk right now "
" why not "
He smirked and took another drink
I looked at the guys and said
" Did one of you get drunk at sunset ... on the roof "
When I said that I wasn't sure if it was real or not
" yeah Ummm that was the fourth night you were here "
I guess my face said it all because he said
" I'm Jonah by the way "
He gave me a small smile then the nurse came in
" boys if you could please step out for a second need to speak with her "
They listen and she said
"Ok so were thinking we may be able to release you in a couple of days "
" how long was I"
" You were in a coma for 2 weeks and it looks like you are making a fast recovery "
" thank you I think "
She walked out and the boys left and I realized I only got two of there names Luke and Jonah.

For the next two days they came up to see me and I eventually got all of there names and vary small memories. The day Sean came up I started to laugh so hard because I remembered I punched him in the nose.
" miss Elderson "
The doctor came in completely messing up my last name
" yes "
" it looks like you are going to be released today "
We went through all the things we needed to and I had to wait for them to come and get me.
An hour later we were finally at a house I think was Luke's. We went in and sat down
"So what do you remember "
" Zach "
" what I want to know "
" it's fine ummm... I know I don't have a family there all dead but I don't know how they died umm I'm not from here and some other little things like you guys and I think I was mute for some time "
" you were "
Jack said clenching his jaw I could tell it was hard for them and I felt bad because I couldn't remember much of anything.