Chapter Eight: Come back down

I stared up at the demolished building before us. What the hell had she been doing with Quill? It only took five whole minutes for them to take down a sky scraper and stir up a dark could in the sky... a dark could in the sky.

        "So what the hell are we to do now?" Clint- i mean, Hawkeye- stared straight at me, bow ready and arrow in place. I looked around for a moment. It wasn't like Emi to destroy things, she had liked to create instead... and there was no way she had the power to create whatever was going on up in the sky. Not even Quill could've conjured it. She had told me how her older brother had only the power known as telekenesis, as well as the power to conjure anything with ice or frost. He was able to create objects and make them disappear, but the only problem was that they could only be made of Ice and snow. That might come in handy for us later...

        "I'm not sure," I sighed, "Where's Nat?" I watched as Captain America jumped down from his high up perch on the building debri. "Our little widow is supposed to be looking around for the two of them, and Thor should be here by now."

         "I have come!" Thor's loud voice interrupted as he joined the rest of us. His armor had been surprisingly shining. "I am sorry for the delay, I couldn't just leave Jane alone, you know." A stupid smile lit up his face. Damn these feelings of love. I loved Emi, I loved her so much, and I refuse to let her go. Thor seems to be the same way with Jane; the woman he loves. "So who is it that has been causing such an uproar? A midgardian? An Asgardian fool? Or maybe yet another Jotun?"

        I would've cut him a look, but my iron mask would've kept it hidden from him anyways. "Emi." Hawkeye tried to avoid eye contact as he said that. But it didn't do much good,the smile on Thor's face went away and suddenly became serious. "This better not be a joke. But if this are true, then I expect that you fill me in when this all over with."

       "Hey," a female's voice came and I looked around before realizing it was Nat. "Emi's over here by the towers... Surprisingly not too far from them either; I'm waiting down here at the foot of the building. They also seem to be causing some havoc, so please get here as soon as possible Tony!" With that, we lost connection. Sometimes it came in handy to be able to call and recieve calls with this suit... but in this case, it didn't really help, concidering the fact she only gave me bits of information.

      "There somewhere around Stark Towers, apparently causing trouble in yet another buiding!" I yelled over at the others and then look over at Bruce. He gave me a look. "Do whatever the hell you do, Hulk it up or, yeah, whatever the hell it is you do!"

***

        I looked out the window of the building, the sky had become dark, and the cloud was growing to a much larger size. It was nothing like I'd ever seen before, not even in Jotunheim.

        "You know, I love it when we are together," Quill's voice whispered softly in my ear, almost purring. I shivered under his warm breath that blew warm on my ear. That warmth was just like Tony's... just like the one I so desperately wanted to be with. But I knew I couldn't be with him, and I knew I had to force every fiber in my body to resist him. He was warm, and sweat, and human, and...

         "Let us finish this my sister." His cold hand rested gently on my shoulder, and that warm feeling quickly disappeared. Maybe this was bad? I shook the thought from my head. No, it was good. I had to prove myself, I had to be like Loki, and try everythign in my power to claim the thrown as mine. "Please, I know you're mind wanders in the skies, but come back down... come back down for me." He spoke so sweetly, so smoothly, and it just about killed me. I loved it when Tony spoke with his smooth voice, causing me to melt everytime he had spoke even a word to me.