You promised but promises can be broken

Hello! So I did this one shot awhile ago but it just came to my attention that someone might have given me the idea for this. So I would like to give them credit (person listed above). They were my idol and inspired me to start writing. I didn't mean any harm for not crediting them it just slipped through my head.

No ones P.O.V

                                      How could I be so stupid

Ink was walking towards his and error house a box in his hand. He had gotten back from checking on all the a.us. He felt bad for leaving error alone so he bought him a gift. He got to the door and was about to unlock it but he heard noise.

                                      To think you actually loved me

He opened the door to see blue ad error kissing. He was so shocked that he dropped the box making a noise. Both Error and Blues heads snapped towards him. Error quickly got up about to say something ink was already out the door.

                                        I was to naive to see the truth 

Ink couldn't believe what he saw. He thought Error loved him but to see him kissing his best friend broke his heart. While he was running he tripped and fell

                                                            You promised

*flashback*

Error and Ink were laying in bed sleeping peacefully. The full moon was shining bright on them no sound beside there breathing. Ink shot up in the bed sweat glistening down his skull. His breathing heavy and uneven. Tears made there way down his skull as he remembered the nightmare. Silent tears soon turned into sobs. Error woke up from the noise and looked over to see his love in tears. He quickly hugged ink close and whispered sweet phrase in his ear. Once Ink calmed down he told error about his nightmare. Ink told him how error had never loved him and left him. Error rocked ink back and forth in his lap telling him nothing was true and that he would never leave him. He promised.

Ink quickly got up and kept running till he got to a cliff with a railing 

                                             I should have realized sooner

Ink grabbed on the railing and jumped over it landing on the ground on the other side. Looking down at the water crashing into the rock. Just then Error and Blue caught up him. Freaking out cause of how close he was.

                                      But I didn't and now I have to pay

                        Ink just stood there .... until he took a step forward

                                                          And Another 
                                     He just wanted the pain to stop

                                                     Another step
                                     He wanted it to all go away

                                                  Another step

Error and Blue were screaming at him to stop and come back but he couldn't here them he didn't want to.

                                                 One more step 
            One more step and he would have fell off but he stop

               Error and Blue went quiet as Ink said something

You  

                        Promised 

                                                      But    

                                                                        Promises 

                                                                                                       Can

                                                                                                                         Be 

                                                                                                                                       BROKEN

And he took another step sending him off the cliff. Darkness consumed him as did the waves.

Hey guys sorry for this being so late and short. I have been busy and kinda lost motivation for this but i decided to update. I thank you all for waiting and being patient. I hope to get more chapters out at some point. Well thats it love you guys and have a great day!!!

~Ink_Sans6478