Naj!Ink x Error

~ Ink P.O.V

        BEEP BEEP BEEP 'Smack' I woke up with the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I shot up realizing it was my first day of school at new school called multi-high ( only thing I could think of) I jump out of my bed, got dress brushed my teeth and rushed down stairs to get something to eat. As i popped to partarts in the toaster i sat down and look at my phone realizing i got a text message from my bro! ( Im making Ink and Pj bros in this Pj is in college also ink is a girl)                                                                             

P-Paperjam                                                                                                                                                                              I - Ink                                                                                                                                                                                           

P - Hey sis you excited for school? 

 I - Yep im super excited to meet my teacher and make new friends!!!                                   

 P- Welp it good to see you happy. I have to go to class luv ya have a good day                                        

  I- Luv ya talk to you later

I put my phone away looking at the clock it was 7:15 i had to hurry and get to school. I rushed and grabbed my art supplies with my backpack and headed to school

Error P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                  "Error, Error, Error GET YOUR LAZY BUT UP" I started freaking out getting tangled in my blankets and fell of my bed. I look up to see geno with a smug look on there face ( Im making them brothers momma cq for life) " What do you want" I said getting mad at the fact that he woke me up for my peaceful sleep. " It's time for school so get ready or your missing breakfast" and with that he left. I groggily got up still dazed from the fall. I got dressed and headed down stairs geno and fresh where already sitting at the table. Im the middle child with geno being 19 im 17 and fresh is 14. " Wassup my radical bro" fre - i mean 90 paradise said. "Uhh it's too early for this" I don't hate fresh i mean he's my brother but he's really annoying and acts like he could care less about anything. I looked at my watch which read 7:15 I got up and grabbed my stuff. "Have a go" geno started but i already was out the door. I put in my headphone and walked to school listening to drop pop candy. 

Ink P.O.V

I got to school and what i saw was amazing school was huge, it had a bootyful ( Misspelled on purpose) Ink then notice everyone else that's when fear, and nervousness wrouse in me, my mind started wandering to different thoughts way to fast. ' What happens if they don't like me

They might bully me

They won't think I'm cool

I won't make any friends

I will be lonely

I will have to much homework 

I shook my head trying to get those thoughts out of  my head  It was going to be fine. I walked through the school yard to the office. When I got then I saw a spider looking lady at the desk on a desk sign ( I think that's what its called) it said Mrs. Muffet. ' Huh I guess her names muffet.' " Excuse me Mrs. Muffet" she looked at me with a kind look " Ah yes sweetie what must I do for you" " I'm a new student here and I need my schedule and locker number with combination." " Ah of course what is your name sweetheart" "Ink roller" "Ink roller aha here it is you locker number is 234 and here's you schedule and combination." I thanked her and walked out of the office in no time i found my locker as i was putting my stuff away i got pinned to the locker. "Look what we have here a new kid" ' Great this is just great I have been hear less than an hour ok stay calm'

I looked up at the person who was pinning me to the locker he was cover in this goopy like substance and had for tentacle sticking out of his back with one eye showing. The way he towered over me made him look even more threatening. I started to feel fear rise in me and by his look he could tell. "C-could you please let me go" curse my stuttering. He s like he was thinking before he said "Now why would I do that sweetie" as soon as he said that angry replaced my fear. Who does he think he is all I was doing was putting my stuff away and he comes over here like a jerk and starts messing with me. " Because your acting like a jerk I was putting my stuff away and you just come up and start messing with me" he seemed annoyed by this but I couldn't stop myself " Who do you think you are a king and even if you were one what kind of king would you be the king of octopuses." Now he looks pissed welp I just dug my own grave goodbye world. He lifted me up and raised his hand ready to hit I closed my eyes ready for impact, but it never came instead I heard a handsome, glitchy voice.

Errors P.O.V

I got to school and head to my locker today was going to be another boring day. I heard there was a new student today poor them nightmare probably already beat them to a pulp. I could care less most people are afraid of me even though i don't bully people im considered one of the bad boys i do hang out with nightmare and his group of follow which are the school bullies. Speaking of nightmare i wonder where he is. I was walking around the hallways looking for him when i heard a sweet voice "what kind of king would you be the king of octopuses." Yep they were definitely talking about nightmare. I turned another corner to see nightmare holding up a smol cutie-what did i just say. Anywho it looked like nightmare was about to hit them and they were ready. He had his hand pulled back but right before he hit her i went and said "Let her go nightmare" they both looked at me 

"Why should I"                                                                                 

"Do you want to get into a fight now"

"........fine" he grumbled as he let go of the girl which gave out a quiet yelp when she landed on the floor and he walked away. I walked up to the girl right as she was standing up with all her stuff. When she was fully standing i observed her she had a light brown shirt with some jeans and brown scarf with some paint splatters on it that went down to here leg. She also had ink splattered on her right cheek but here eyes where the most interesting in one the was a regular blue circle but in the other there was a yellow star they changed shape everytime she blinked. I realized i was staring a started to blush a little yellow. Then she started talking

Inks P.O.V

I was looking at the glitchy fellow who help me ( I dont feel like describing him)                                    He was staring intensely at me as if he was studying me. I started blush at his handso- not cute features. I noticed he started blushing to. "Thank you for helping me" he just looked at me " My name is Inks whats yours" 

"nun of you business" with that he walked away.

'Huh that was weird' I didn't think to much of it as i walked to my first period class. 

~ Time skip

I walked out of my last class and went to my locker to retrieve my stuff when a note fell out. I read it out loud to myself It said

Names Error

Here my number if you want to talk ###-###-####

I blushed a little and stuff the note in my pocket today was an interesting day

Thank you for reading this is my first book and chapter so sorry if its bad as I said in my request page lonelytrashbag inspired me to write this she also has amazing books if you would go read them. Thanks and Have a great Day!!!!

Word count: 1395

~Ink_Sans6478