New Teacher!Ink x Teacher!Error

Inks P.O.V

I woke up excited as ever since today was my first day of school as an art teacher. I have loved art ever since i well could hold a pencil. Besides it would be easier since my kid pallet goes there. I peeked into his her room to see her asleep. I wrote a note telling her she can take the bus and quickly rushed out the door. I realized it was to early so I decide to go eat at the cafe. 

Tiniest time skip ever~

After I was done eating I drove to the school. When I got out of the car i was amazed the school was bootyful I couldn't wait to teach. 'The kids must be amazing' 'I hope they like art to' 'This is going to be amazing. I grab the millon of boxes out of my car filled with paperwork and headed inside. I could barely see where i was going I turned a corner and bumped into someone which sent both of us fall backwards and for papers to go everywhere.

Error P.O.V

I woke up to my kids yelling downstairs they were probably fighting about the ds again. I looked at the clock and realized I should be getting up anyways since the boys and I have school. I am the gym teacher at the school multi-high it was just easier to go there since the boys go there as well. I got up and walked down the stairs to see PaperJam or Pj pinning Cil down trying to get the Ds out of his hand. I just stood there and decided to watch until I had enough. "What are you to doing"  there heads turned to look at me before scrambling up and standing still. Pj was the first to talk "Cil won't share the ds and I wanted a turn" before I could say anything Cil started yelling "Hey that's not true I just got the ds before YOU tried to take it away from me." "You guys are going to be the death of me" I said as I walked into the kitchen. "So who want waffles" "We do" they both yelled before running in and sitting at the table. After we ate waffles the boys grabbed there stuff and we left for school. I went to the gym and put my stuff down when i decided to walk around a little. I was not paying much attention when I turned a corner and bumped into someone. The force cause me to fall back and papers to go everywhere. Once I regained my  vision and sense I looked in front of me to see someone. I haven't seen them around but there not a student you can tell that by their clothes. They regained themselves then started apologizing frantically while trying to pick up papers. "Oh my gosh im so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you err why does this happen." I don't know why he's so upset it was accident i decide to stop him. "It's fine it was an accident beside I wasn't watching were I was going anyways" I helped him pick up the papers after they were all stack nicely i gave them to him he gave me a small thanks and smiled warmly at me. My heart started to race from some reason. "Are you the new art teacher" I asked "Yes, yes i am nice to meet you my name is Ink." "Im Error" I told her. "Hey if you want i can show you around later after school" he looked at me before giving me a smile "Sure I would like that." "Bye Error" he said before turning around and walking away. I watched him all the way down the hall until he turned another corner. 'What was that feeling' 'It felt weird' My heads was spinning with thoughts I just turned around and walked away to the gym.

Ok that's it for now. I was thinking of just turning this into its own book since i have some ideas for it and i wanted to know what you guys think. Also 729 reads!!!! That is amazing thank you guys so much. I hope you have a great day bye!!!!!!!